I have two addresses in my QVC account.    I placed an order several days ago and specificaly selected my alternate address which is different than my BILLING address.  I was extremely disppointed to learn from my confirmation that QVC system changed the shipping address to the billing address.    Why would this happen?   This is a glitch that needs to be corrected.    I order from Amazon frequently and use different shipping addresses without a problem !!!    Now my order is totally messed up and I will have to contact someone to go to my billing address to pick up the delivery.    

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH QVC regarding this issue.

Respected Contributor

I send to alternate addresses to send to my daughter, I always double check the address before hitting submit.

Contact customer service, you are complaining to other customers here we can't do anything.

Honored Contributor

@Moska wrote:

I have two addresses in my QVC account.    I placed an order several days ago and specificaly selected my alternate address which is different than my BILLING address.  I was extremely disppointed to learn from my confirmation that QVC system changed the shipping address to the billing address.    Why would this happen?   This is a glitch that needs to be corrected.    I order from Amazon frequently and use different shipping addresses without a problem !!!    Now my order is totally messed up and I will have to contact someone to go to my billing address to pick up the delivery.    

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH QVC regarding this issue.

Funny Squirrel with Bushy Tail Shrugging Shoulders Expressing Emotion Vector Illustration

Trusted Contributor

I have over a dozen different addresses linked to my QVC account. I have never had an issue with the item sent to the wrong address, unless I made the mistake. 

It's possible you started to send to one address @Moska  then made an adjustment somewhere else during the order process. If so, it diverts to the primary address. You always have to double check on the very last page before clicking place order. On all my hundreds of orders, if not a thousand, I have never had QVC just change my shipping address. 

I do understand the frustration though. A couple weeks ago I ordered several items from ShopHQ. I clicked the auto fill and neglected to double check the address. Ugh! It's being shipped to our other home. We won't be there for a couple more weeks so I'm hoping it won't be returned due to not being picked up. It can definitely be a pain.