Occasional Contributor

I have been having problems with LaserShip; in fact, the first item was not delivered even though the shipping company indicated several attempts, and the next item was delivered in a ripped, broken box (I couldn't return the bag purchase even if I wanted to). QVC cannot guarantee that future items will not be shipped by LaserShip, and, after 20 years, I am considering no longer purchasing from QVC unless they send my purchases by US mail or UPS.  All reviews about the shipping issues that I have submitted are never approved for posting.  I hope that this one is not censored.  

Valued Contributor

I've had problems with them too, mostly with false delivery notices. My mailman told me they make $1 per delivery. If that's true, it might explain the lousy service.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @too cute and @Jasmine19, Thank you for your feedback. I will be happy to forward your concerns to our Shipping Department for their review. Thank you again for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@too cute  If you'll read the standards for writing reviews, you'll see that they are to be an evaluation of the item and should not involve customer service issues.  Poor shipping service has nothing to do with how the product performs, although it certainly is aggravating.  I hope CS will consider your complaint; this company is not ready for prime time and needs to be in some other business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment