Honored Contributor

You have nice rugs, I own one, but please get some new designs, and maybe offer simpler patterns, or no pattern and just offer some solid rugs. 

Sometimes we don't want a patterned rug, so please change it up a bit~ Thanks!

Respected Contributor

The rugs I purchased from them years ago are great and the backing is sturdy. I purchased 3 area rugs  and the backing is so thin. The cutting didn't look good on the rugs either. The quality is totally different from the rugs I've had. They need to bring back the quality rugs they once sold and I agree with you on simpler patterns and solid rugs.

Honored Contributor

They could have sold so many more rugs over the years if they'd included some contemporary patterns.  The ones they've sold are so dated.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

This is a great suggestion @CANDLEQUEEN  I was just looking at Royal Palace rugs and did not see anything that interested me. 

@JYWilliams  Yes they do need to bring back the quality rugs..I have a friend that recently purchased and she was a little disappointed.

@Kachina624  they are dated...same old patterns..I have a gold rug purchased many years ago and the new gold does not even come close.

Esteemed Contributor

The workmanship use to appear (on TV) excellent; but agree about the dark drab or too busy designs.  Never bought one for that reason.  Quality:  if  = as you state -not like rugs of the past..........perhaps the older generations have passed on and machines and/or younger weavers not up to old standards.  (they all in the middle east have one hand on their cell phones now)  LOL

New Contributor

I agree as well with all commentaries....solid colors, or at least more simpler in design would make it eaiser to blend/match up in rooms - and the qualtiy, while decent, is not nearly as good as they once were....can we do better QVC and Royal Palace?  Thank you!!

Contributor

great suggestion @CANDLEQUEEN.

Smiley Happy