Contributor

Will you PLEASE have customers add their age and size (a la Nordstrom) when posting product reviews? For example, It’s usually impossible to tell whether a woman raving about the effectiveness of an eye cream is 77 or 27. Such information would certainly help customers in deciding whether or not to buy products.

Trusted Contributor

You can't make people provide that information.

Honored Contributor

SERIOUSLY? You go first!!

That info is no one's bid-ness!

Honored Contributor

Probably the same reason JM has never shown any photos of the 70+ yrs old women who looks 40 yrs young from using Aragon Oil. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Probably the same reason JM has never shown any photos of the 70+ yrs old women who looks 40 yrs young from using Aragon Oil. Smiley Tongue

How anyone could buy from her is beyond me. I do laugh each time she says that (with a straight face)!! Then, I wonder where ALL that aragon oil is coming from if it's so special? Cannot watch her slopping her fingers in the jars of creams. GROSS. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Age and size?  Not going to happen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Then, I wonder where ALL that aragon oil is coming from if it's so special?

You don't know?  Here is the cliff notes version.....

Tree climbing goats.  These goats eat the "fruit" from the Aragon tree.  They eat the whole fruit, despite the fact that their bodies can't digest the nut. So what becomes of it?

Argan nuts pass through the digestive system of a tree goat whole. Once they are excreted, people gather them from the goat's droppings and crack them open to expose the seeds inside.

Argan nuts contain anywhere from one to three oil-rich kernels. These kernels are then roasted, ground, mashed or cold-pressed to produce argan oil, one of the most highly sought after culinary and cosmetic liquids in the world.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac

oh soooooo true!  I have a very dear friend who is 87 (and has beautiful skin) but she just couldn't resist the hard sell of JM Argan Oil so she ordered!

I never laughed so much when she said "this stuff is c###  I called QVC and demanded my money back -- only thing it's good for is frying chicken! It's a blob of oil!"....

I never saw her so funny as she put that stuff back in the box!  She said--let's go toPO to mail this back &  then to CVS to get my $10.00 L'oréal moisturizer but I have 20% coupon works perfectly!"

Gotta love it!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Scorpiana wrote:

Will you PLEASE have customers add their age and size (a la Nordstrom) when posting product reviews? For example, It’s usually impossible to tell whether a woman raving about the effectiveness of an eye cream is 77 or 27. Such information would certainly help customers in deciding whether or not to buy products.

@Scorpiana ..... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  Ohhhhhhh .MG! And Josie plays in that cwap & encourages people to put it on their bodies? 

NO.  OH, NO WAY!

She may be making a nice living, but who wants to play in goats droppings? Even if it has been "refined" . . . not on my skin. Woman Tongue

Money screams; wealth whispers.