Contributor

I apologize if this has already been brought up, but I wish the emails notifying that a return has been proceesed would go back to having the item description and/or a picture of the item. Having just the order number and item number does me no good. I have to log on to my account to see which return has been processed. It gets too time consuming when I've shipped items for return at the same time. Not knowing which order the email refers to has made the emails pretty much useless. 

Trusted Contributor

Ooh, I agree @luvluvluv  especially since it takes them so long to process the returns. HSN does a good job of that

Valued Contributor

I agree!

Hope MODS are reading this.

Hope they also read our comments about increasing default font.

Contributor

@Sadiesadie I wish QVC would have the same return procedures as HSN. And I looove that HSN allows exchanges online. The QVC return/exchange is so outdated compared to HSN.  

Valued Contributor

Yes - they have removed the item description in all the emails.. when they ship things, etc..I don't have the time to figure out which of a variety of items pertain to a specific email. 

Contributor

@countrylady I hope the Mods are reading, too! It seems like our complaints and suggestions go nowhere.