Respected Contributor

Re: Return labels

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   Your explanation is exactly what that 3-part label is supposed to accomplish.  I have had the experience several times where the 3-part label was not intact, only the ship label was attached and the other 2 parts were not attached/missing.  This means there is no invoice, return portion or return ship label.  An inconvenience for purchaser and not everyone has a printer to retrieve an invoice, return portion and/or return ship label.

Respected Contributor

@Toots711   Last week I received an item that was hung up in Bridgeport, NJ for 2 months, Saturday I received an item that was hung up in Bridgeport, NJ for a month. I had aready requested refunds on both items, not willing to get replacement given mailing problems; and QVC had to bear the return cost of "overdue" packages.  Actually we do with price increases. When tracking anything now, I gasp when it see it go to Bridgeport, NJ.  And I too have experienced the 2-parts missing from the 3-part label....

Respected Contributor

@santorini   Excellent post, you hit it on all levels and indeed, never thought about porch pirates getting easy info....