Contributor
QVC has got to come up with a better way to return some of their items. I got a box today there was a label on it but no invoice in the Box. The label was one of those where you have to peel it and then there's something underneath there's like two layers
I'm supposed to be able to peel the layers apart in order to access the return label. That did not happen with a package I got today. I opened the box and there was no return label inside. I had to go online print off the label then find the packing tape to attach the label on to the package. Just a rant
Trusted Contributor

You are entitled to your rant.  Different things bug all of us.  Probably not a perfect system and not sure why they did this but apparently they have their reasons.  Glad you were able to print it out.  Not always convenient but at least its an alternative.

Hope your day gets better.

Honored Contributor

@GNB1965   The return label and invoice are all part of the the peel off outside shipping label.  That's why there's nothing in the box.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Well Kachina624. that would be great if that was always the case, but alas not all the shipping labels have a return label underneath as part of the peel outside.  I peeled off the shipping label and nothing was underneath, I even tried to steam apart the label, nothing?  Since my printer has problems, I can't print a return label.  You would think that QVC would at least include the label and invoice inside the box?  What other options do you suggest Kachina624?  Oh yes, of course I can request a label from the social team (or whoever they are), but why should I have to ask for additional assistance from those who are already overworked and are (as far as I know) the only people that can help with things)?  I know you love QVC and support them whole heartedly, maybe you can suggest to them to try to help the hundreds of people that don't receive as great a service as you have always.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Return labels

[ Edited ]

@GNB1965 wrote:
QVC has got to come up with a better way to return some of their items. I got a box today there was a label on it but no invoice in the Box. The label was one of those where you have to peel it and then there's something underneath there's like two layers
I'm supposed to be able to peel the layers apart in order to access the return label. That did not happen with a package I got today. I opened the box and there was no return label inside. I had to go online print off the label then find the packing tape to attach the label on to the package. Just a rant

I have had the same thing happen to me on 3 different occasions.  The last time there was only the top label, nothing underneath, no invoice, no nothing... This is a horrible decision I think... What happens if you have no printer...  Guess you're just out of luck..  And please don't reply that everyone has a printer nowadays - they don't..

Valued Contributor

Today I received an item that was missing an invoice and a return shipping label. Two of my items are hung up in Bridgeport, NJ. Customer Service said I should be patient. 

Respected Contributor

That whole system is flawed.  I have received MANY packages with the supposed peel--off label but there was only one layer -- nothing underneath.  It's not that I have trouble peeling.  I have received many REAL peelable ones but there are plenty that are only 1-ply.  There must be a big flaw with the shipping label printing system.  Aside from the fact that when there ARE layers, it's a porch-pirate's dream to be able to peel back and see what's inside and the dollar amount of its worth before determining if it's worth their effort to steal it.  Sometimes I think they hired third graders to run QVC lately.

Contributor
There was nothing on the reverse side of the peel off label.
Esteemed Contributor

My last three packages came with tape tightly stretched over the label, return deal etc.  In order to get to the return part, I had to rip the tape off and then the return deal got ripped!!.  Ridiculous system!!!

And...I don't own a printer either!!

New Contributor

I agree with you.  The viewer who said it was no big deal was wrong!!!  And her statement that we should accept things as they are is also wrong.  We need to address issues with a company when their "improvements" are NOT good!  I, too, wish they would go back to the enclosed paperwork!!!!