Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@TheMemphisVette , Good customer service shouldn't depend on the year, that's just lazy.

@QVCkitty1 

numerous threads on this.

has nothing to do with customer service

has nothing to do with  laziness.

it is simply not producing and providing docs/labels in shipments because 95% do not need them.

all are going in this direction

@TheMemphisVette , IWe disagree.

@QVCkitty1 

of course  Smiley Happy

change will always happen,  no one likes every change

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Good for the planet and us, saving trees.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Peggy S wrote:

The new QVC policy of no return label included is not convienent..which the C is for.  I am a 20 year  long time customer of QVC and HSN and won't be trying new products.  I'll only pick what I know works and hope I get what I order.  There is no return label and the directions are confusion with the new invoice. Who thought this was a good idea?

It's the new way; same with many other places.  What is inconvenient about it???  I just print one, or call CS to send you one.  If it's all too much for you then don't shop QVC in the future.

@rms1954 , Well I guess you told them. 

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Peggy S wrote:

The new QVC policy of no return label included is not convienent..which the C is for.  I am a 20 year  long time customer of QVC and HSN and won't be trying new products.  I'll only pick what I know works and hope I get what I order.  There is no return label and the directions are confusion with the new invoice. Who thought this was a good idea?

It's the new way; same with many other places.  What is inconvenient about it???  I just print one, or call CS to send you one.  If it's all too much for you then don't shop QVC in the future.

@rms1954 , Well I guess you told them. 

Your point?

Honored Contributor

I wonder what QVC will take away from customers next that they (customers) will just roll over and accept like they are doing with the return labels. 

Good for you @Peggy S for dissenting.  

IMO, it isn't about other retailers haven't been including labels, so it's OK if QVC does it too.  It's QVC is stopping after years of supplying them. 

QVC didn't pay for those labels.  Customers have been paying.  All expenses for a business are included in the price of their products.  

Frequent Contributor

I recently was sent something in error from my water filter company.   i told them I don't have a printer and since it is their fault, they need to send me a UPS label.    The new thing now --- they emailed me a QR code and said i show it to the USPS clerk and it generates a label.   It worked like a charm so maybe the Q will do that, too.   Easey-peasey.   Amazon has also started this method, too.   Otherwise, it takes 7-10 days for Q to mail return label.  

Esteemed Contributor

I find it annoying as well. That means a call to Customer Service, when it could have been printed with the receipt. That's the "C" for convenience.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I'm annoyed by this too.  Some people have said it's because they don't want to waste paper.  I had to laugh at that because the 4-fold label is still there in all 4 parts.  They just leave 2 of the pages blank.  It's still on the same paper that has the same adhesive on back, but 2 pages are blank except for the words about contacting QVC if you need to return.  This is clearly not saving paper.  It's an attempt to make it more difficult to return items.  

@santorini Exactly! But 90% of the women on here will tell you to shop somewhere else. I agree with you! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@TheMemphisVette , Good customer service shouldn't depend on the year, that's just lazy.

@QVCkitty1 

It has everything to do with waste and cost cutting.

The year has everything to do with it.  This day and age we are conscious of wasting paper, cutting trees, filling the landfills, saving energy, green this, green that etc etc.

Prices have sky rocketed due to this recession.  Companies are paying higher wages just to keep workers.

FUEL costs has driven every price UP UP UP.  No difference at the Q.

If not wasting millions of invoices and labels helps keep the cost down, then I'm all for it.

Go online and print your own.  Don't have a printer???  ASK someone.  Call CS and have them mail you one.

You do NOT need an invoice unless you are returning.  You have access to all order history and status online.

AMZ, Target, Wally, BBB NEVER give me invoices or return labels.  Why should Q still do it?  Antiquated system filled with waste.

I didn't like it either at first...until I went to clear out the mountain of invoices I had gathered.  After 30 days, unless there is an extended warranty, what on earth do you need an invoice for?  It literally filled a large recylce bin.   I got over it.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

It has everything to do with waste and cost cutting.

The year has everything to do with it.  This day and age we are conscious of wasting paper, cutting trees, filling the landfills, saving energy, green this, green that etc etc.

Prices have sky rocketed due to this recession.  Companies are paying higher wages just to keep workers.

FUEL costs has driven every price UP UP UP.  No difference at the Q.

If not wasting millions of invoices and labels helps keep the cost down, then I'm all for it.

Go online and print your own.  Don't have a printer???  ASK someone.  Call CS and have them mail you one.

You do NOT need an invoice unless you are returning.  You have access to all order history and status online.

AMZ, Target, Wally, BBB NEVER give me invoices or return labels.  Why should Q still do it?  Antiquated system filled with waste.

I didn't like it either at first...until I went to clear out the mountain of invoices I had gathered.  After 30 days, unless there is an extended warranty, what on earth do you need an invoice for?  It literally filled a large recylce bin.   I got over it.

@RespectLife , Good for you.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I found one I didn't need when I removed the label to recycle a box. Recently I needed to return something so I carefully peeled the label and....nothing. I spent a few moments delicately trying to separate the layers and then my brain kicked out of autopilot and I got the "Davey, hold it up to the light" and nope, there was no other printing besides shipping/address.