Occasional Contributor

The new QVC policy of no return label included is not convienent..which the C is for.  I am a 20 year  long time customer of QVC and HSN and won't be trying new products.  I'll only pick what I know works and hope I get what I order.  There is no return label and the directions are confusion with the new invoice. Who thought this was a good idea?

Respected Contributor

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Peggy S wrote:

The new QVC policy of no return label included is not convienent..which the C is for.  I am a 20 year  long time customer of QVC and HSN and won't be trying new products.  I'll only pick what I know works and hope I get what I order.  There is no return label and the directions are confusion with the new invoice. Who thought this was a good idea?

It's the new way; same with many other places.  What is inconvenient about it???  I just print one, or call CS to send you one.  If it's all too much for you then don't shop QVC in the future.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a printer and don't return items unless defective. But the new policy is making me think twice about ordering. 
           😠

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Peggy S wrote:

It's the new way; same with many other places.  What is inconvenient about it???  I just print one, or call CS to send you one.  If it's all too much for you then don't shop QVC in the future.

@rms1954 , Well I guess you told them. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@TheMemphisVette , Good customer service shouldn't depend on the year, that's just lazy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@TheMemphisVette , Good customer service shouldn't depend on the year, that's just lazy.

@QVCkitty1 

numerous threads on this.

has nothing to do with customer service

has nothing to do with  laziness.

it is simply not producing and providing docs/labels in shipments because 95% do not need them.

all are going in this direction

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

numerous threads on this.

has nothing to do with customer service

has nothing to do with  laziness.

it is simply not producing and providing docs/labels in shipments because 95% do not need them.

all are going in this direction

@TheMemphisVette , IWe disagree.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Peggy S    If you need to return something, call CS and ask them to send you a label.  If not it's a moot point.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm annoyed by this too.  Some people have said it's because they don't want to waste paper.  I had to laugh at that because the 4-fold label is still there in all 4 parts.  They just leave 2 of the pages blank.  It's still on the same paper that has the same adhesive on back, but 2 pages are blank except for the words about contacting QVC if you need to return.  This is clearly not saving paper.  It's an attempt to make it more difficult to return items.