New Contributor

Much too often if I see something in 3X it is already sold out.    I think I speak for many of us when I say that we like longer length tunics, a little extra in the hip area, short sleeves that come to the elbow, deeper shade of color, discreet pattern prints and smaller floral prints.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed some sizes sell out quicker than others.  One thing you can do is weekly, look at the new arrives for the brand you're interested in.  If you know that brand has a TSV coming up, they usually have new things too.  Look before the shows air on TSV day.

Respected Contributor

I am 2x, & everything I have attempted to buy is sold out in my size. So disappointing they can't/DON'T stock more plus sizes. 

Honored Contributor

I would like to see 4X. 

Occasional Contributor

Heart

Occasional Contributor

I am in  the same boat, I wear a 2x or 3x. I watch the lunch time specials posted 11:00 a.m., late night specials posted on line 10: p.m., at the top where is says search: as is or last clicks. I have really gotten some sweet deals, but mostly in the as is, which you take a chance because it is when somebody has returned something or the demo on show and last clicks. I just got 2 pair of demin and co. long pants the total was $23.67 for both pair/ one pair was only $6.00, i have seen tops for $5.00, now if you wear small sizes you have better luck, but I keep checking every 3 or 4 days to see if they have added anything new. Alert: if you see something in your size, don't wait just click as fast as you can if you really want it. I never pay full price.  HOPE THIS HELPS PPL, I KNOW  QVC IS HIGH ON COST OF RETURNING ITEMS.