Frequent Contributor

Can someone at the Q PLEASE monitor the reviews?  Reviews should NOT be about shipping delays, advance orders etc,. but an honest REVIEW  by people who have actually  purchased the product! 

This is rampant throughout your site and it hurts the product and the vendor needlessly.

viewer 45

Esteemed Contributor

@viewer45    I feel your pain.  I have railed about this too.   Send an email to the QVC social tea,.  It seems the only way to get anything done

Honored Contributor

This has been an ongoing problem for the 26+ years I've shopped with QVC.

It doesn't seem to be their priority to monitor the reviews.

It's a shame really......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't care if there are irrelevant reviews. I look at the others and decide for myself if something is worth trying. 

Super Contributor

I understand the complaint on reviews. There was a shirt I was interested in not long ago. I saw that it had a 3.0 rating. Oh no! What's wrong with this shirt? Turns out that there were only three reviews--one 1.0 review, one 3.0 review, and one 5.0 review. The 1.0 review was solely about QVC not acknowledging her return. The other reviews were about the shirt. Still, that 1.0 review throws off the whole rating of the item, and it is not even about the item.