Respected Contributor

Re: RETURN LABELS A MUST QVC.

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

grocery......

walmart pickup does not provide physical receipt.   they send email with what was picked up.

i put my groceries away then i review the pickup list.  since i touch every item when putting it away, i know what was picked up.

i then pull up my pick up list and review line by line.

last week, i found they charged me for a sub item instead of the ordered item price.

i called wm customer service and they reviewed the transaction and immediately refunded me.

simply no need for a physical reciept piece of paper

welcome to 2022 

When these big box stores quit using plastic bags for groceries, I will believe that the elimination of paper receipts is truly their valiant effort to "save the planet" vice just cutting the store's costs. We are already having to check ourselves out! What will be cut next? Customer Service is at an all time low and becoming almost non-existent.

bring your own bags....

dang, doing the right thing is not that hard

waiting for them to make it mandatory is lame

Well here in New Jersey you don't get plastic bags from retailers anymore.  You have to bring your own bags to grocery stores or buy paper bags at 3 for $1.

Other stores have gone to paper bags; no more plastic began in June.  We have adjusted well I think.  I keep reusable bags in my trunk; the trick is to remember to bring them into the store!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@TheMemphisVette Where in my post did I say that I don't bring my own bags? I always do. I was merely stating the obvious: stores do still use plastic bags. Thanks for the lecture anyway. 

No store in New Jersey is allowed to use plastic bags anymore.  Paper bags only from retailers and bring your own bags in grocery stores; it is the law here.  We all thought it was going to be awful to remember to bring your own bags but now we just keep them in the trunk and have adjusted.  Glad to see all that plastic go away.  

Super Contributor

What about $78 for 2 9" fruit pies?  

Super Contributor

Theres not much of that any more!