Super Contributor

When one of your boasts  has always been '30 days or return the item', you must include a return label!  Many people can't print one, nor should they have to!   I understand the need for cutbacks occasionally, but when the QVC name includes CONVENIENCE, that must stay.  You won't get so many returns, but you also won't keep all those customers!  Is it worth it - I don't think so.  The cost of a return label against the loss of a customer - it doesn't beat the smell test! 

Frequent Contributor

Re: RETURN LABELS A MUST QVC.

@CABRIT  yes, I agree.   Last 2 of my returns didn't have one so i requested it be mailed to me which it was.     Maybe they can update to what USPS is doing and send a QR code and post office will scan it.    But still prefer the label so i can drop off at UPS.

Respected Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

When one of your boasts  has always been '30 days or return the item', you must include a return label!  Many people can't print one, nor should they have to!   I understand the need for cutbacks occasionally, but when the QVC name includes CONVENIENCE, that must stay.  You won't get so many returns, but you also won't keep all those customers!  Is it worth it - I don't think so.  The cost of a return label against the loss of a customer - it doesn't beat the smell test! 

@CABRIT 

smell this....

Pulp and paper mills contribute to air, water and land pollution and discarded paper and paperboard make up roughly 26% of solid municipal waste in landfill sites. Pulp and paper generates the third largest amount of industrial air, water, and land emissions in Canada and the sixth largest in the United States.

sending unneeded docs and labels is lame

we know better and do better

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I rarely return anything but I agree a return label should be included.  HSN does.  And considering they charge $6.95 for a return label it's the least they could do, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I rarely return anything but I agree a return label should be included.  HSN does.  And considering they charge $6.95 for a return label it's the least they could do, IMO.

No they do not always.

Trusted Contributor

If we've lost the Convenience, I fear we have also just lost the Value, with the $133 Side Stitch blouse just aired.  

Trusted Contributor

Oh gosh @rms1954 @do,you think it was a mistake when hsn didn't include one? I've never gotten a package from them that didn't include a return label and packing slip.

I have gotten some from QVC that didn't include the labels. Several I needed to return and they had to mail to me because I don't have a printer. They said it would be ok if it was past the 30 days.

Honored Contributor

I'm always surprised at these 'no receipt or return label included in package' posts.

I've shopped here for 30+ years and I have never not had a receipt or return label included in my order, including a couple this week and a few last week.

I'm not doubting anyone at all who said they haven't.......I just hope I didn't jinx myself, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

They don't charge anything for the label.  I know because I have never paid anything for all those that end up in the landfills.  

Super Contributor

@TheMemphisVette Smell this - 

Disposable diapers take at least 500 years to decompose.

While most cotton and wood products parts of disposable diapers can decompose readily within five months, the absorbent gels and plastic components do not. They need at least 500 years to decompose fully.

Diapers are petroleum products, releases gases in the landfill, introduce human feces to the groundwater, and create 3.6 million tons in the landfill, where it sits for hundreds of years.

My small label and paper work is miniscule to other larger polluters of our landfills.