Trusted Contributor

Question section on product page...

[ Edited ]

It would be helpful to have the questions answered that are asked on the product page.  There are many questions that are left unanswered.  Most questions are relevent to the product and pertain to information that should be mentioned in the presentation or contained in the item description but are not. Especially when presenting a TSV for 12+ hour in a day, the vendors should want to answer all questions the customers have.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Question section on product page...

I try to reply if the question hasn't been answered, or I think I can add something more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question section on product page...

[ Edited ]

I don't think the Questions section is supposed to be answered by QVC customer service.  Responses are submitted by fellow customers who offer a response.  Once in a blue moon I have seen a brand representative answer the question, but that is few & far between. 

That's why you often get an automated screen come up after you submit a review of a product, asking if you want to answer any of the questions that have been submitted for that product.  Since you purchased the item, and took the time to review it, the system automatically asks you to also answer some of the questions.  I do sometimes, but not often.  

If other customers don't respond, there just won't be one. 

If you have a specific concern about an item that needs addressing, I'd suggest you use the email function to contact customer service to see if they can find an answer for you.