Regular Contributor

Is it a different area that oversees reviews? The bad reviews about hosts are removed from the board but not from reviews. I was reading a review about a product which the customer did in one sentence but went on to criticize very harshly a host. I believe that should also be removed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for the moderator

@sue311   QVC hires an outside company to handle the reviews.  It's completely separate from the moderators on the boards.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@sue311If the mods aren't charged with actually reading all the reviews (I doubt anyone is) -  maybe send a more specific, private email to the social team????

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sue311 wrote:

Is it a different area that oversees reviews? The bad reviews about hosts are removed from the board but not from reviews. I was reading a review about a product which the customer did in one sentence but went on to criticize very harshly a host. I believe that should also be removed.

@sue311 

All you have to do is on the review page click REVIEW INAPPROPRIATE and someone will review it and determine whether it should be deleted or not....And if the host said something that was misleading or incorrect than the review should stand....

Reviews are under different standards and rules than Forum posts.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”