Super Contributor

Question Re: Setting Font Size

[ Edited ]

I have my font size set to large in my settings, yet someone told me it looks like it's set to 1.  Are we supposed to set our fonts each time we send a message??  Does my font look like a 1 to you all?  

Now I've changed it to a 4.  To me this looks exactly the same size as the paragraph above.  How are we supposed to make our fonts large enough for others to read?  I can't stand reading a post with a tiny font, and sometimes I'll skip over it.  I don't want others to have a hard time reading my posts.  The default font size should be larger.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

Re: Question Re: Setting Font Size

[ Edited ]

Your 4 setting looks a bit larger to me but the first font you used is sized just right.

Actually I just noticed that the second paragraph has more space between the lines of text.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

Your 4 setting looks a bit larger to me but the first font you used is sized just right.

Actually I just noticed that the second paragraph has more space between the lines of text.

Thanks for your feedback tansy.  That's interesting that you think the first font (this one) looks just right.  That's the one that someone else told me looked like a 1.  It looks normal to me, too, though.

This is a 3.  Does it look normal, too?  To me, it looks a little smaller than the first paragraph.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Valued Contributor

Where do you go to set the font size?  I can't seem to find it.

Super Contributor

When you hit "reply" in the line at the top it says "font sizes."  Click on the arrow to the right and you can set the size.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Super Contributor

There are two different options - the "Edit My Settings" option changes the text size for the whole page to make reading posts easier. It has no effect on the text within your posts, this setting makes the whole forum larger just for you when you are logged in.

The second setting is the option to choose a specific font, color, and size of the one post you are writing. It cannot be saved as a default for all your posts. You must manually change it each time.

Super Contributor

Thanks moto.  I wish we could choose a default size to use all the time.  Actually, I wish the moderators would just make the default size a 3 so that it would be comfortable to read.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

Thanks moto.  I wish we could choose a default size to use all the time.  Actually, I wish the moderators would just make the default size a 3 so that it would be comfortable to read.

QVC, why can't we set our own default font and font size once and be done with it like @NickNack1 mentions?

dee