Super Contributor

And I have the opposite problem.  All the tops are so short for us tall people that it's almost embarrassing to go out in public.  The other day I actually heard the host say that they had a ''tunic'' length on previously....I spent too much time actually looking for it to no avail. So this is directed toward QVC and to no-one on this blog, just wanted to give my preference.  We all have them.

Please offer Petite bottoms! I'm 5'2" & am a true short waisted "PETITE." I love the Dream Jean fabric bec so very comfy. BUT I have to roll down the waist band on my QF bottoms bec the rise is way too high (almost up to my bra strap)!

Please-PLEASE offer dream jean bottoms in true "petites"!

Honored Contributor

Old thread

Esteemed Contributor

I can wear short or petite depending upon the style of the pants.  I never buy a petite top.  However there are catalogues out there that have something called SHORT PETITE.  I guess there is something for everyone if you look hard enough.  In my case my closet is full and I am not into  buying much more until I wear out my collection.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Jeanne always said she wasn't petite.

Because the designer or owner of a company says she is for instance, tall, does that mean she doesn't want to offer regular or short? Quacker Factory has been with the Q forever and making money forever. The Petite option should be there.

Nobody cares if they want to offer "short", also.

Honored Contributor

People who are taller can wear petites too. People who have short legs and long torsos. I like wearing petites, regular sizes are too long.

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

People who are taller can wear petites too. People who have short legs and long torsos. I like wearing petites, regular sizes are too long.

I bought a pair of their Dream Jeannes in short. I'm 5'4" and l05 lbs. I could pull the waist up to the bottom of my bra. The short models they show once in a while, always has a hanging crotch.

Angel should stop telling that story of the "short" instead of Petite. Shame on Quacker for not offering Petite's.

So glad I'm not the only one who is petite at 4'10".  I love the pants that Angel shows but cannot  buy them.  Just got two shirts that I love and want pants!!!!  Please help us shorties and do petites.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I'd go over to the teenager Junior side of the stores

Clothes are usually prettier over there I've noticed

Occasional Contributor

I'm 5'4" and have a long torso and short legs.  All the of the QF dream jeans I have are WAY to long in the rise.  They go up to my bra.  I figured they must be for people with huge stomachs.