Highlighted
Contributor

My suggestion is about shipping cost. When buying beauty products, the first one you pay normal shipping, the second and more your shipping is discounted. Or something like example $ 5.00 for more that one beauty product. The same for clothing. Some of us buys 3/4 pieces from one show or per day. When you have events we all buy more. Shipping discounts would help. A discount on a more than one would be nice. Thank you, Sara

Esteemed Contributor

Not too long ago, buying multiples of the same item number, going to the same address, did have discounted shipping charges.  Unfortunately, those in charge decided to change that with the supposed "flat shipping" charges.

Frequent Contributor

Most long time QVC shoppers will remember the buy one (of any item) get second of same item # have pricee on shipping to be shipped to samee address.   QVC has really become self involved.  Also what has happened to free S/H.  It happened one time only.

Trusted Contributor

It’s almost to expensive to buy anything.The prices are out of hand.I know everyone will state go in the stores it will be worse.There was a time I bought more,not so much anymore.Being retired you watch your money.

Occasional Contributor

I've been shopping with QVC for over 30 years. There has been quite a decline in Quality, Value and Convenience.   I remember getting discounted shipping on multiple items, receiving my items before the estimated delivery date and knowledgeable hosts who talked about the products, not their personal lives. I miss the old days..

Esteemed Contributor

I no longer buy anything from the Q or HSN unless I'm familiar with the brand or have used the product before. I don't mind $3 shipping fees, but paying another $7 to return the item if it doesn't fit or isn't right makes it a no-deal for me.