Valued Contributor

I am so tired of opening my emails to find ANOTHER email from QVC reminding me to buy whatever I just looked at. C'mon, I don't need prodding!!

Respected Contributor

I don't get any QVC emails. I'm sure you can opt out...go to your email preferences on QVC if you wish to still get some emails, but not those. Otherwise just "unsubscribe from all."

I take it back...the only thing I get from QVC is one monthly email with a review of all my orders for that month, which I don't mind seeing to keep a mental note of what I've spent each month there. Lately, it's not much at all, but I don't mind seeing the summary.

Honored Contributor

@Coco Butter Bean   At least I still buy once in a while from QVC.  I get those same reminders from several retailers from which I haven't purchased anything at all for several years.  First thing I do with my emails is detete without opening more than half of everything.   

It's a quick task because I virtually never open any more than once in a blue moon.   Even then, I have never once taken the next step and ordered anything offered in those emails. 

I'm just glad they send emails and not texts -  I find unsolicited texts way more annoying than emailss.

Honored Contributor

Exactly as @amyb  said...JUST OPT OUT!

And as @millieshops ...ALL online sites do this.

All I have to do is check the box and click delete.  I am not forced to open them or any other unwanted/requested info that comes via email.

Gosh, lots of complaints today on such trivial matters!