Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs to concentrate on warmth

Not everyone in this country needs countless jackets, coats, boots, snuggly clothing and throws.  A little goes a long way for people in the Sun Belt.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The sets tend toward neutral with minimal distractions to show off the products being sold.  The goal is to sell not show off their interior design

@Kachina624 

Yes, I know why they do it, but I think they could spruce it up during the Christmas season. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

The sets tend toward neutral with minimal distractions to show off the products being sold.  The goal is to sell not show off their interior design

@Kachina624 

Yes, I know why they do it, but I think they could spruce it up during the Christmas season. 

@Foxxee Haven't you been reading here?  People are sick of the holidays and have been sick of them since last year. Particularly sick of them since July.   Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrong forum!  Don't know how this happened!  Onward and upward!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

@Foxxee Haven't you been reading here?  People are sick of the holidays and have been sick of them since last year. Particularly sick of them since July.   Woman Wink

@Sooner 

Oh, yes, I sure have been reading here.  Couldn't miss it.  But, I also noted there were quite a few who like it.  

Last year a country wide survey focusing on how many will celebrate Christmas...84%.  So, I think there are many more who like QVC's Christmas programming compared to those saying they are tired of it here.  

Trusted Contributor

warmth can be healing, yes.  lil bubb.gif

Contributor

actually QVC forgets that many people in this country live in warm climates. I buy very little this time of year. I do score some good sales on summer stuff.

Frequent Contributor

I think the true question here is if the cost of specialty props and sets increases sales enough to warrant the added expense. Standard cost/benefit analysis is needed. 

Honored Contributor

I think Q already did the cozy scene stuff for Christmas.
In July, when it was 90 degrees out.
😄😄😄😄😄