Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs to Revamp REVIEWS

@ANewHue    Is the person who you say left multiple reviews by any chance "Anonymous"?  Only IT knows how that name gets on reviews but it's obviously not one person.  It's all over the reviews.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I haven't left a review in a while, but the only time that I got the question on if I bought it was on my laptop.  I mostly reviewed on the app on my tablet. When I re-read the review after it was posted, it would always say that I didn't purchase it even thought I used the link through my purchase history.  In other words, I was reviewing based on my experience but it didn't look like it.

So some of those reviews might be legit and it is a software issue -- which goes to the original poster's suggestion of a review upgrade.

Esteemed Contributor

@kachina yes it is and although they are positive reviews there have been instances in the past were negative reviews and posts were associated with it.
Esteemed Contributor

I certainly don’t do it all the time, but I have been known to report reviews when it’s obvious they didn’t buy the product. For example, people will outright say they didn’t buy it, but gave it one star because they didn’t like the colors or wish it came with short sleeves, etc. (ditto some 5 star reviews). If someone doesn’t buy it, the entire review is meaningless. Whether or now Q deletes them, I don’t know.