Esteemed Contributor
There is a problem when the same person reviews an item 4 times. This is what I came across the other when checking reviews on an item I was considering purchasing. This has been a problem in the past, when reviews seem to disappear. Think it’s time that the Q update their system to HSN’s system where a person cannot leave a comment unless they actually purchased the item.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs to Revamp REVIEWS

It's always baffled me how so many reviews are posted that actually say NO, they didn't purchase the item, but they can leave a review anyway.

What a waste of space......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue 

Seems like there should be a way to only let purchasers review items.

I never review an item unless I’ve purchased it, but I have noticed a few of my reviews indicate I didn't purchase those items. Not sure if I accidentally checked the wrong box, or if it’s a glitch. If you see a review from be let it be known I did order & receive that item. 

Sometimes I initially love an item but then something happens to change my mind later. Just a couple reasons why I’d like to be able to edit my reviews after posting

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma I think the ability to edit reviews would be a great option also, for the same reason.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
There is a problem when the same person reviews an item 4 times. This is what I came across the other when checking reviews on an item I was considering purchasing. This has been a problem in the past, when reviews seem to disappear. Think it’s time that the Q update their system to HSN’s system where a person cannot leave a comment unless they actually purchased the item.

The system won't allow me to review an item of the same number more than once. If I try, it tells me I've already written a review. I can review the same item if it's under another item number. Sometimes I'll review a single item under one number and then a duo under a different number.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue    You need to cite the item number where one person has multiple reviews.  Based on my experience, this isn't possible and should be reported.  The system won't even allow you to edit a review already posted.  If you attempt to do a review when you've already one one it will tell you "No".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The item number is k49630 it’s a lock & lock set. @Alison Wonderland your exactly right that’s why I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw 4 reviews from the same person. In the past I have bought an item multiple times but the system still would not let me leave multiple reviews. I find this disturbing because there have been 5 star reviews just disappear from an item. sometimes a review is purposely posted to disparage a brand. Q needs to take action on this .
Honored Contributor

Sometimes there are double posts, reviews, etc everywhere.  It could be the person clicked 'post' again before it was posted and it double posts.  It's easy to skip over duplicates.

I also don't care if people haven't purchased the item.  Perhaps they are telling why they didn't purchase it.  Either way, it doesn't rise to the level that concerns me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma wrote:

@ANewHue 

I never review an item unless I’ve purchased it, but I have noticed a few of my reviews indicate I didn't purchase those items. Not sure if I accidentally checked the wrong box, or if it’s a glitch. Sometimes I initially love an item but then something happens to change my mind later. Just a couple reasons why I’d like to be able to edit my reviews after posting

@wilma   - Maybe you could go back and leave another updated review.  I wasn't aware that you could do more than one review until now.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@ANewHue 

I never review an item unless I’ve purchased it, but I have noticed a few of my reviews indicate I didn't purchase those items. Not sure if I accidentally checked the wrong box, or if it’s a glitch. Sometimes I initially love an item but then something happens to change my mind later. Just a couple reasons why I’d like to be able to edit my reviews after posting

@wilma   - Maybe you could go back and leave another updated review.  I wasn't aware that you could do more than one review until now.  

@San Antonio Gal 

Unfortunately, it won’t let me do that. I did email them and ask them if they could fix it.