Super Contributor

Re: QVC is in a Rut

[ Edited ]

Besides the Q (mostly clearance) I also shop THRIFTS. In the past few weeks I've found new Isaac, Graver, Belle, Linea, Denim & Co, HSN Slinky, Christopher Banks, Chico, Dunner and countless others in tops, pants and sweaters. Tags still on. Some not. Items range in price from $1.99 to $5. SERIOUSLY affordable. Repurposing clothes is a noble gesture. And it's worth a look ladies. Especially with the cost of everything going up, up, up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Diamond Gal    Curious. If you stopped watching how do you know what they;re showing.

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper    What are  your wants?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu    If you've found better deals on Zulily and Blair's then problem solved.  No need to stress over what QVC doesn't offer you.

Valued Contributor

I am totally bored with their Monday night line up, Bored with Courtney, SK, and sometimes even Amy unfortunately. Too much cutesy talking between each other, one host  per show please.  And just to say I'm a little disappointed that Elise is gone, and now Monday and Tuesday mornings are boring as well. Will save me some money.

Regular Contributor
Maybe I’m in the minority here but I actually enjoy the Monday night Fashions Night In show because the cutesy talking reminds me of what a couple of girlfriends would do in their everyday life. I used to sit and chat with my bffs, cousins, and coworkers in that same manner and it just made us feel cheerful. Now, I could do without a whole hour of LG and would rather it show more of variety of clothing, jewelry and accessories but maybe LG is a top seller. But honestly, I always skip that hour. And I too have more than enough PJs and cabin socks and would actually like to see more office/casual/weekend clothing that can be worn outside or to the front door without feeling like I just got out of bed. And if I can add one more suggestion for the hosts, it would be to not wear the same color blouse or shoes that the models do. I like to see different colors on different people. And please don’t have a host and 2 models that all 3 wear size XS. If the host is an extra small, then I’d like to see 2 models that are different sizes to make it easier for us to see how it would look on different size customers. Okay, I’m finished now lol
Honored Contributor

Big Time!!

Trusted Contributor
I do well at Macy’s. Their sales are fabulous. Free returns, and it’s a five minute drive. Even if it was a longer drive it’s better than paying $10 return for an awful item. Yes, if I want lounge clothes or pj’s QVC has a ton. I have lounge clothes galore from last winter. Macy’s has real clothes. And double sales if you put things on your list and check on them. I say this with the exception of Candice Cameron Bure. Her clothes are beautiful. Her tops aren’t all so long that they become matronly for someone 5’3”. So I mainly watch her shows and I do watch D&C for Carolyn and Gary (adore them) and some nice clothing (not all - some are still made for older dressers or taller people) but they do have some wonderful things made in nice fabrics and their sizing is more consistent. I do watch Isaac but he just doesn’t have the variety he used to. Love him and waiting for his line to come back the way it used to be.
Contributor
I have stopped ordering from QVC. Their S&H costs have increased and they even add them to the TSV's. I prefer HSN..they have a lot of free S&H plus they always offer 20% off coupons. QVC never offers any coupons.
Contributor
have stopped ordering from QVC. Their S&H costs have increased and they even add them to the TSV's. I prefer HSN..they have a lot of free S&H plus they always offer 20% off coupons. QVC never offers any coupons.