Contributor

Has the fire at the QVC gutted their inventory? Or the supply chain problems? 

I've been seeing the same old clothes and shoes and household items over and over again -- on TV and on-line. Tired of seeing Hair Max and that whitening toothpaste. Same beauty items over and over, especially Josie Maran.

I've stopped watching and don't even bother to do much browsing on-line -- QVC, QVC2, QVC3, and QVC Now-- they all have the same programs just in a different order.  Who do you think you're fooling?  

Regular Contributor

There's a really nice fashion presentation on now with some different items that I haven't seen before.  Maybe you'll see something you might like.

Respected Contributor

Is it a real fashion presentation or the usual pajamas and loungewear by Cuddlduds?

Respected Contributor

@Diamond Gal: My guess is you're fairly new to QVC. Because, if you are a long time viewer/customer, you have a good idea what to expect throughout the year. Certain items, brands, TSV's  and programming is pretty much the same year after year. 

Trusted Contributor

QVC has been in a rut for years.  They continue to add cost in overhead while ignoring the wants of the customer.  They are there own worst enemy and time will tell what happens. I see no need for 3 channels, 2 or 3 hosts per show, elaborate set design.  I want tons of information on the product not a variety show. 

Honored Contributor

QVC has been in a rut for many years. They show the same products (or variations of) week after week, year after year. I'll bet most of us can recite the presentations on most of what's aired. It is why I rarely watch anymore.

Honored Contributor

Since you put this in the suggestion box forum, what do you suggest?  Or did I miss it?

@Diamond Gal 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I imagine they are aware.  Seems the entire crew has changed over.  I  notice things like this because I rarely watch and when I do I don't recognize anyone. And the loungeware, over and over and over.  I may have cancelled lots of our activities but trust me nothing they show I need in the bedtime category.  And I will also add... the prices.  I do better in Walmart, Zulily and Blair. 

Contributor

Re: QVC is in a Rut

[ Edited ]

Regular Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Is it a real fashion presentation or the usual pajamas and loungewear by Cuddlduds?

My sentiment exactly.  Enough with the frumpy pajamas, beanies and cabin socks and looking like you just don't care. It was nice to see pretty sweaters, coats and handbags presented by a beautifully pulled-together host.  I do hope we see more of this.