Occasional Contributor

Please fix the bug that the QVC app seems to have for Iphone.  When I place an order and use my thumbprint a box pops up thats says it didn't go thru.  When I try it again it goes thru but on numerous occasions it sends me multiples of the same items.  And not just two.  Sometimes 3 and 4.  I call Customer Service and they do not charge me to ship back but I still suffer the inconvenience of having to take them to the post office.  My latest incident sent me 3 of the same shoe when I actually ordered 3 different shoes.  When I called today about my latest incident the lady told me I should just stop using the app.  Is that a satisfactory answer???  Don't you want people to use your app.  It's obviously a glitch of some sort.  I have been using QVC since 1986 and have never had ordering problems.  And the level of customer service has always been great but that type of answer was disappointing.  

Honored Contributor

Yours is the only complaint I've seen on this issue.  If something like this was widespread, there would be a flood of complaints.  Do you suppose the fault lies with you and your phone and not QVC?

By the way the USPS online has a form where you can request they pick up packages.  Usually my carrier comes to the door and gets them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have the app on my iphone and have not had any problems.

Respected Contributor

I too use the iPhone app and have no problems with it. Getting multiple orders regularly would be more than just an issue with returns, it would affect my bank account too. Have you tried deleting the app and reloading it? 

New Contributor

Not true the QVC app on my iPhone is exasperating.  Since I am usually in the house, I have to walk to the computer to place an order or pick up the iPad - on which the QVC app works - it is absurd.  Mine simply says there is no internet and everything including the streaming on my TV to see what's on QVC is working so, I'm going to think it is the iPhone app.

New Contributor

many times. I have deleted and then not put it back on the iPhone for days - and it still acts out.