Respected Contributor

Re: QVC You May Want To Look Into Your Forum Monitors

I am also putting in my two cents about this poster mentioned above. I've recently joined but have been a long time reader. I've seen her repeat the same bad behavior to others. I've seen her post where she, word for word, admitted that she indeed was harassing her and would continue to do so and follow her around until she "learned her lesson." That thread with that response was removed. That makes one wonder.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

On 4/3/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 4/2/2015 QMaven said: I have often wondered the same thing. There is one particular poster who is either a moderator or knows someone who is. The moment a post appears that may disagree with her, it is gone. Other posters have commented on this situation as well.
I hope you mention this to your relative, the Q producer. Looks like it's going to take someone on the inside track to get something done because posting comments here doesn't seem to work.
He has nothing to do with moderating the forums. He is involved with show production. I'm not sure that anyone on the inside track can help you.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 QMaven said:
On 4/2/2015 QMaven said: I have often wondered the same thing. There is one particular poster who is either a moderator or knows someone who is. The moment a post appears that may disagree with her, it is gone. Other posters have commented on this situation as well.
I hope you mention this to your relative, the Q producer. Looks like it's going to take someone on the inside track to get something done because posting comments here doesn't seem to work.
He has nothing to do with moderating the forums. He is involved with show production. I'm not sure that anyone on the inside track can help you.
I just figured someone who works for QVC and has the inside scoop ought to know whom to contact about this forum's moderation. Apparently not.
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 4/3/2015 QMaven said:
I just figured someone who works for QVC and has the inside scoop ought to know whom to contact about this forum's moderation. Apparently not.
You'd probably have to contact the company that maintains these boards.
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing someone was mean to Crisso. The thread must be gone now because I don't see it. But if someone was mean to Crisso, then I'm sorry that happened.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 QMaven said:
On 4/4/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 4/3/2015 QMaven said:
You'd probably have to contact the company that maintains these boards.

It appears that the QVC Social Team can look into these matters. You have to email them directly.

Honored Contributor

What thread are you all referring to?

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

What thread are you all referring to?

I think it is gone.....

Trusted Contributor

QVC does not monitor these forums. That's what they pay the moderators to do. If you have a complaint, send it to the President's office.

Respected Contributor

Start a thread, get bullied, say what you think, get bullied, say something back to the bullies get reported. Give an honest opinion as to what you think, get reported and get put in time out, say it again, get banned.

This is what happens to some, but for some reason there are others that are so nasty they hurt posters. They get reported and nothing happens, so yes I do believe there are moderator plants on these threads.

My advice, keep it clean and fun and all will be good in forum land.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Don't worry, be Happy!