Respected Contributor

QVC...We need more Cardigans please!!!!

QVC I have an idea for a product if you're willing to listen to a long time customer..

How about...something like...

A cardigan?

Maybe one with no closures?

And that hangs to the knees, cut like a box, and, if possible, made of sherpa?

Uneven cut too...that's what I like to wear to a posh wedding, an opening or the opera?

I REALLY think the offerings this year were pretty slim....only one or two cardi's per week ( a five day week at that) and I feel that other customers like myself would like MORE cardis. Many, many, many MANY more!!!!

You don't even have to add a buh-hun. Just make it sooper droopy, flapping open, and you can even add thumbholes to make it "rich" and "high fashion" looking!!!

Alberti or Steve or Jen or Shawn can make suggestions on each new style ( like Alberti's buh-hun on that gorgeous non closing sherpa cardi...brilliant!!!!)

You MAY ask the designers to consider a way to close these droop-fests, but it's ok if you don't...obviously, buh huns are expensive....

thanks!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC...We need more Cardigans please!!!!

@Othereeeen 

Too funny🤣

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

QVC I have an idea for a product if you're willing to listen to a long time customer..

How about...something like...

A cardigan?

Maybe one with no closures?

And that hangs to the knees, cut like a box, and, if possible, made of sherpa?

Uneven cut too...that's what I like to wear to a posh wedding, an opening or the opera?

I REALLY think the offerings this year were pretty slim....only one or two cardi's per week ( a five day week at that) and I feel that other customers like myself would like MORE cardis. Many, many, many MANY more!!!!

You don't even have to add a buh-hun. Just make it sooper droopy, flapping open, and you can even add thumbholes to make it "rich" and "high fashion" looking!!!

Alberti or Steve or Jen or Shawn can make suggestions on each new style ( like Alberti's buh-hun on that gorgeous non closing sherpa cardi...brilliant!!!!)

You MAY ask the designers to consider a way to close these droop-fests, but it's ok if you don't...obviously, buh huns are expensive....

thanks!!!

@Othereeeen , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Would be nice , if they just sent out  a coupon code for 30% off  to " pick " your own TSV  from the items they offer  like regaular retail companies . Of course, there will be exclusions by certain companies , so they could do their usual TSV but those of us that do not care for the TSV offered than we could use 30% off something else of our choosing.

QVC needs to change with the times . Alot of online companies to shop from  and B&M stores often have better sale prices .

Valued Contributor

@Othereeeen Would this one work for you?

No thumbholes, but it has fringe! It allegedly gives your fashion repertoire an nice boost in "chicness." And today, a one time only $74.52! (Item # A556530)

My cats would love it as they are crazy for long fringe.

Valued Contributor

@skatting44 

Excellent idea!!!

Honored Contributor

I actually prefer NO closures on my sweaters at all.

I have a TON of sweaters, since I am always cold....I'm always looking for the 'next best cardi'

They can offer tons of them and I'd be happy!

Respected Contributor

Yes, when I watch QVC I feel like I'm Bill Murray in that movie "Groundhog Day." 😩 

Super Contributor

I wish to see more cardigan/tank top sets likeuse to Susan offered..........I really need some new ones as the liquid knit does stretch out over time..........

Respected Contributor

My favorite cardigan I bought last year at Costco for 14.95......