Honored Contributor

QVC Update your Search feature

I typed in "Clarks boots for women" in Search and one pair of boots appeared.  That is totally ridiculous.  This is not the first time I have typed something in and your "Search" does not have a clue what to do.  Cat Tongue  Someone really needs to update the Search feature.  I never experience this on any other website, only QVC.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Update your Search feature

[ Edited ]

All you really need do is type Clark's or Clarks boots.  Then you have every option to filter.  You're really making it too hard for yourself.

Honored Contributor

No matter how you "search" for something, the results are always random.

If I ever find anything it's usually by accident

Honored Contributor

QVC'S search function has always been about the worse I've used.  Its pretty much useless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

ITA!    The search engine needs to be updated.  I have noticed....If there is nothing in stock that matches your search results all kinds of stuff comes up.  

I have been searching for an item to come back into stock.  Did not have the item#.  So using one key-word the item would not come up.  But by accident, looking with other words, a picture of the item I was after came up as I was typing in the search box. 

I guess QVC is happy with the search engine they provide, otherwise they would make changes.