Frequent Contributor

If QVC is going to offer Black Friday specials than make it worth shopping for. How about free shipping and returns, now that's a deal !

Respected Contributor

I gave up on Black Friday a couple years  ago, nothing worth waiting for in the past! Same went for Cyber Monday. So I have moved on to the places where I can get better deals!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday

[ Edited ]

No. I just received an email with 20+ Black Friday deals from Q. None are deals IMO. The laptop has nice specs but it's over priced. I have seen them with those specs for around $500.

They also have the Ring Doorbell 2 for $160. 

You can buy the Ring Doorbell Pro Black Friday for $200 which I'm buying.

Easy Pay or free shipping is not a Black Friday Deal.

Valued Contributor

Typically I don't find QVC to have good deals on BF. If I see something I like, I'll get it, but finding QVC has less to offer deals-wise

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz, I was looking at the Ring, what is the difference between it, and the Pro? TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday

[ Edited ]

@summerwind wrote:

@Nightowlz, I was looking at the Ring, what is the difference between it, and the Pro? TIA!

@summerwind

I watched a video on Youtube. If you want to watch it search Ring Doorbell. It's the one with a pic of 3 Ring Doorbells on it & says Comparison. It's posted by RIZKNOWS. 

Main differences are it's smaller, it does not have a battery you need to charge since it's hard-wired only, you can use 2.4 ghz or 5.8 ghz & pirce.

Super Contributor

I will do that, @Nightowlz, thanks for the information!