Honored Contributor

I am having problems posting photos. I post from my IPad and use photos saved to my camera roll. I’ve never had a problem before. I emailed a message to your team last night, and was sent suggestions on how to send photos from a PC or MAC. The message I receive when I try to upload a photo is that I have reached my limit on images and that I must delete one before uploading any more?Please help...

~H~
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team Keyai-QVC

Post your problem on the Customer Care forum so the Social Team will see it more readily.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @SleeplessinSD!   It seems that the website only allows us to save a limited number of images in our profile here on the Community.   I think the limit might be 2,000.   The only fix I've seen for this is to go into our profile and delete some existing images.    

Just go into your profile (quick way is to click on your own nickname), then on the left side of the page under "My images" click/tap on "View Images for [yourname]" and you'll see all the pix.   You have the option of choosing one at a time or deleting several at once.   (One way to delete a single image is to hover the cursor over it and click on the "X" in the upper right corner.  Or, you can open the image and choose "Delete Image" in the drop-down "Image Options" menu just above the picture.)

(Another option is to click/tap the "Album Options" or "Image Options" drop-down menu, click/tap "Turn on Batch Processing," and then you can select more than one image or album to delete instead of one-by-one.    You'll see that you can toggle "batch processing" off and on.)

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also, I wanted to note that if you delete an image in your profile...    the posts in which you previously displayed that image will then show a red "X" in a box.   

The reason for this:   when we post images that are saved in our profile, the one shown in a post isn't the "original image" -- it's only a link over to the photo in our profile.   So, removing it from the profile will also remove it from the thread post.

I hope all this makes sense.    Just give a hollar if not, and one of us will be able to answer questions.image.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

lovemygrands wrote:

Post your problem on the Customer Care forum so the Social Team will see it more readily.

Hi , @Love my grandkids!    The QVC Social Team usually monitors the Suggestion Box and the Q Talk sub-forums fairly closely, too, and they provide answers here.image.gif    Adding a duplicate thread in another sub-forum is something they call "cross-posting" in the Community Guidelines and usually results in threads being deleted by the moderators.

I think the policy prohibiting duplicate threads was added with the new forum platform, and many posters aren't aware of it so I'll post the statement from the guidelines:

• Do not cross-post - Don’t make duplicate posts across different forums — it clogs things up and fractures the conversation.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Welcome-Get-Started/Community-Guidelines/m-p/1856684#M2

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, thank you so much! I’ll give it a try and let you know!😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

SleeplessinSD wrote:

@dooBdoo, thank you so much! I’ll give it a try and let you know!😊

@SleeplessinSD,  You're welcome!   I think at first it might look a little complicated, so try "walking around" with the options in your profile pix a wee bit to see what's there.   Once you tell the system to delete an image, it's gone -- so if it's one you want to keep you might want to save it back to your device before deleting.   

I found after using the image features a few times they made more sense and were fairly easy to use.   Fingers crossed it all works out fine for you!❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, It worked! I deleted by “batch processing” (instead of one at a time, whew!) and removed quite a few. Of course, I will need to delete more, but at least for now I’m able once again to upload photos. I appreciate you taking the time to help me and explain what I needed to do. 😊❤️

B08B414D-15EF-459E-B922-6D212CF33141.jpeg

~H~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Fabulous!   Glad it worked for you, @SleeplessinSD!   You're welcome.    I love the kitty "thank-you" image ~ that's so sweet!❤️

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD. I also have an IPad. Can you tell me how to post pictures from my camera roll? Thanks.