Contributor

1. Lower your prices on everything.

2. Stop saying "____(easy pay price)" will get this to you. Misleading the customer.  State the full price.

3.  Stop saying "this may be the last time we have this for the year."

4.  Do NOT allow the hosts to say "easy pay today on EVERYTHING" when clearly there is a disclaimer that some exclusions apply, which usually means all the good stuff we want.  They should say "some exclusions apply."

5.  Stop firing good hosts, i.e. Stacy Stauffer.

6.  Please give David several new items to show us.  I am tired of watching IKWD and seeing the same things over and over and over.  And I am sure it is hard for him to have to sell and sell the same stuff over and over.

7.  Give Carolyn Gracy the QVC Award for most bestest host.  Real. Not cutesy. Knowledgable. Someone who is helpful in her presentation (love Garolyn). Just a real natural...something like a good friend you can trust. She knows her stuff and tells it like it is.  And she studies her product.  Just a real great gal!

I will try to be nice with my next few suggestions, but they need to be said, so please take them constructively:

1.  Alberti needs to tone it down.  It makes you want to change channels.  This is constructive, please. No hard feelings or anything personal.

2.  Isaac needs to stop wearing his grandmother's necklaces all the time and saying "darling" to everything.  Again, constructive, helpful please, no hard feelings, nothing personal. See above. Want to change the channel.

QVC Customer Care
Contributor

Re: QVC SUGGESTIONS...PLEASE!

Thank you moderator! You did it for me!