Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

How did you arrive at that answr?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Phylly wrote:

I need help understanding how QVC processed my refund.  The easy payment was $17.59, the $6.95 was deducted, as well as $5 for shipping.  The shipping deduction is confusing me--it seems to me that I've paid shipping to and from, plus the shipping label.  Am I interpreting this wrong?

The original s/h you paid to have the item sent to you is no longer refunded so you are out that amount as well.  Your return cost you 11.95 in this case.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

How did you arrive at that answr?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Phylly wrote:

I need help understanding how QVC processed my refund.  The easy payment was $17.59, the $6.95 was deducted, as well as $5 for shipping.  The shipping deduction is confusing me--it seems to me that I've paid shipping to and from, plus the shipping label.  Am I interpreting this wrong?

The original s/h you paid to have the item sent to you is no longer refunded so you are out that amount as well.  Your return cost you 11.95 in this case.

6.95 + 5.00 = 11.95

Contributor

You are so right!  That is why QVC has lost so much of my business and I, too, have been a long time customer.  I order only a few things that I cannot get from other retailers and those are taking forever to ship and receive.  So much of my business is going elsewhere.  I can get free shipping/free returns everywhere.  To order a pair of shoes sometimes is almost $10 to ship alone.  It doesn't seem like they care at all to concerns or long processing.  Thank you for your post, it says it all.

Respected Contributor

Unkind. QVC is so unkind.

Valued Contributor

I am so over buying items from QVC and being disappointed too many times and having to return them and seeing s&h fees add up...it is stupid on my part.  And lately if I order two of something on one order they ship in two boxes with two return labels.  Then I have to wonder if I get a proper credit if I return both in one carton.  I am just trying to get smarter with my purchases.

Trusted Contributor

You can return items from different orders together,  whether you use the return label or not.  The charge of $6.95 is for less than 5 lbs, so if it's more, the cost is $8.95, I believe.  It often works out better to use the label, with more than one return, especially if it means you don't have to go to PO.  If you think something is confusing about your returns, put a note in the package.

Occasional Visitor

QVC started this the first of the year I undertand.  I just had the same complaint.  Will start looking into this.  QVC and I are going to part ways.  That covers the return mailing that they promise everyone that you get free exchange.  Lousey new rule.  Done with them and passing this on to many others.  Not right.  Not right at all.