Super Contributor

Re: QVC-PLEASE READ THESE THREADS ABOUT JAYNE AND PAT.

I am somewhere in between the two views expressed here. I really like both the hosts. They obviously are very fond of each other too, but their friendship does sometimes get in the way of the job they are doing.

I think Pat is incredibly sweet and kind. I don't think she has lost interest in her job- not at all. She just is not a dominating kind of person. Jayne, who is the type A between the two, is also the one who gets very easily distracted. And I think Pat is quite capable of bringing things back to focus, but she feels awkward doing so. I've noticed her trying to do it subtly without making Jayne look bad. But as a result it's easy to miss how much care Pat does take to deliver the information we need.

I think they should be paired, but only once in a while. Maybe Pat should be a bit more aggressive in taking center stage and Jayne a bit more considerate in stepping back. And we should also get opportunities to see each on her own. Each is a seasoned, well-informed, strong presenter. Neither deserves to be fired!

Frequent Contributor

On 6/8/2014 Tissyanne said: OP, what will you say when asked about why you run people down ? Do you think you will have an answer?

I agree. I think the fault lies with the OP, not the hosts. Geez.

Contributor

Wow. You joined the boards 6 months ago and already have over 6,000 posts?
Occasional Contributor

I like Pat and Jayne and look forward to seeing them each Monday and Friday morning.

New Contributor

I love them together! I watch both shows. These kinds of threads should be deleted. If you don't like them together watch something else.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw Pat the other morning without Jayne. Another person was co-hosting, so I decided to watch. I thought Nancy and Pat did a good job. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

On 5/11/2014 Remee said:

Dear QVC,

We hope you are reading the threads written about Jayne and Pat and the Morning Show. There are many of us who believe it is time to break up the two of them and replace them each with fresh and exciting hosts.

We are worn out, exasperated, and just plain sick of their antics and the combination of their personalities, behavior, and lack of professional and useful behaviors.

Pat is so obviously bored and lazy with her job, she's long been needing to go home and stay.

Jayne believes she is a "star" and is a bully and sick, and we are tired of their constant "inside jokes", all of the constant chatter about anything but what they should be doing, the constant giggling (Pat..SHUT UP!) and the "azzzzzzzzzzz well", "$ 20.00 bill alert", hair flipping along with all of the other tired, worn-out, overused, stale behavior.

They are so slack about giving us the necessary information about clothing, and it is quite evident that they both have been doing the same thing so long they have lost interest in doing a great, professional job for your viewers. They are both pathetic and should be replaced.

As a unit, they no longer mesh and are appealing. More of us than you can imagine are turning off their shows. I refuse to watch them and will not buy anything from them collectively or singularly. I am far from alone in my opinions here.

Please consider putting people that are refreshing, helpful, and understand their job responsibilities on that show daily so that we can once again enjoy it with our morning coffee.

Thank you.

I'm not part of your "we". If you don't like them, quit watching. What's the big deal?

Regular Contributor

I think they do great together. No complaints from me.

Valued Contributor

I completely agree with the original poster! I stopped watching the morning show with Pat and Jayne for exactly the reasons she stated. Now I just check the items on line to see if there is anything interesting. I don't think anyone wants them to lose their jobs. Just wanted them separated and on different shows.

Trusted Contributor

I agree seems to me that Jayne talks down to Pat,and then Pat seems flustered. Pat did a great job on her home show yesterday,i hope she branches out and does more things and get away from Jayne.She also does a good job with jewelry.And with Dan.Tucka.