Occasional Contributor
I would love to see some of the QVC hosts interact with HSN hosts. I think it would be so fun for some of the HSN hosts to come to QVC, especially Shannon Smith, she is the best!
Trusted Contributor

Oh, please, NO.

Omg, yes!  I would love to see David on HSN!  

Respected Contributor

A host is a host no matter what channel they are on.  I like things the way they are.  I like that they are separate and different.

Honored Contributor

I watch and buy for the products shown and who the salesperson is makes no difference to me.

Respected Contributor

Most of the hsn hosts have annoying voices, in my opinion. I rarely watch over a few minutes. 

Respected Contributor

Lol, years ago, QVC used to be so much better than HSN.  Not anymore. Most of HSN's hosts could give lessons to QVC hosts on how to present themselves and the products in a professional manner and to not have annoying speaking habits!

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Lol, years ago, QVC used to be so much better than HSN.  Not anymore. Most of HSN's hosts could give lessons to QVC hosts on how to present themselves and the products in a professional manner and to not have annoying speaking habits!

@MarthaStewardess.  Except for Shannon Smith.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

OMG, I could not agree more. HSN is so much better at presenting and making things more watchable and fun. They hardly interupt the guest, and they don't CONSTANTLY repeat the stupid color and quantity of every item every 2 seconds. I love HSN

Respected Contributor

No thanks. Don't want the HSN hosts to pick up any bad habits!