Trusted Contributor

FREE SHIPPING. THERE ARE ITEMS LIKE WREATHS AND SWAGS THAT CUSTOMERS LIKE TO BUY MULTIPLES. SAY YOU NEED 8 WREATHS FOR YOUR WINDOWS OR SWAGS. AT $5.50 FOR EACH ITEM, THATS $44.00 SHIPPING. SO OUT TO THE STORES WE GO. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC, HOW ABOUT A DAY OF....

@Lucylu12

Great suggestion!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That would be nice but I'm certainly not holding my breath.  No doubt there will be selected products at no s&h as the holidays approach but not every product.  That would be a  huge financial hit for Qvc.  They love us but not that much....lol   

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

FREE SHIPPING. THERE ARE ITEMS LIKE WREATHS AND SWAGS THAT CUSTOMERS LIKE TO BUY MULTIPLES. SAY YOU NEED 8 WREATHS FOR YOUR WINDOWS OR SWAGS. AT $5.50 FOR EACH ITEM, THATS $44.00 SHIPPING. SO OUT TO THE STORES WE GO. 

@Lucylu12  What a great sense of humor you have. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Another option: how about a day of one flat fee for shipping. This would certainly encourage people to purchase multiple items. Since a lot of things can be shipped together in one package, it really wouldn't cost them much.

Trusted Contributor

Will never happen.  EZ pay is the Q's "perk".

Super Contributor

At least free shipping after a certain $ amount

Trusted Contributor

Or how about we accept the reality that tere is no such thing as "gree" shipping?

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Or how about we accept the reality that tere is no such thing as "gree" shipping?

I've been singing that song for years...lol   They don't seem to get it. No retailer anywhere gives free shipping.  It doesn't exist.  When we see "free shipping" it means the shipping charges have been factored into the price.  I don't even understand the grumbling about shipping.  Who buys based on shipping charges?  Makes no sense.  If I am buying something, I just mental include the shipping and THAT is what I think of as the price.  I make my decision from that point.  That $40.00 top that ships at $5.99....is a $45.99 top.  I think Qvc's shipping charges are excellent but if I worried about them or thought they were too high.  That would only me I can't afford to shop as much as I would like too

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

I've been singing that song for years...lol   They don't seem to get it. No retailer anywhere gives free shipping.  It doesn't exist.  When we see "free shipping" it means the shipping charges have been factored into the price.  I don't even understand the grumbling about shipping.  Who buys based on shipping charges?  Makes no sense.  If I am buying something, I just mental include the shipping and THAT is what I think of as the price.  I make my decision from that point.  That $40.00 top that ships at $5.99....is a $45.99 top.  I think Qvc's shipping charges are excellent but if I worried about them or thought they were too high.  That would only me I can't afford to shop as much as I would like too

Or how about this, you shop somewhere where shipping is cheaper. If you pay a higher price than you need to for the same item, you are foolish.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan