Contributor

Come on let's be real...are the hosts going to taste the food with the vendors standing right there and honestly say how they really feel about it. Of course everything is DELICIOUS..what are they going to say, it tastes like c...!

Trusted Contributor

have you ever seen a food commercial or advertisement that says, "This food tastes like c...?

Occasional Contributor

I wish the hosts would stop shoveling food.  Their oooing and ahhhing over everything is phony anyway. 

Honored Contributor

Any food items I have purchased are really good but what I noticed is that there are certain items that the hosts don't sample much of and just take a small bite a few times.  That would tell me that the food is probably not that great so I won't order.  The ones that the hosts eat large bites and eat a good bit are probabably pretty good!! 

Trusted Contributor

There's no way I would order any food from QVC.  Most of it is way over priced.  I really haven't seen anything that looks overly good to me.  Plus, with temps over 100F, I doubt anything that requires refrigeration would arrive here safe to eat.

Respected Contributor

Lila, Ive ordered plenty of food from QVC. Overpriced?  yes most of it is, but there are some hits I've enjoyed like Germack, the Smashburgers by Chez Dean, the Croissants, steaks, potstickers by the Perfect Gourmet. There's been more than a few misses - the meatballs come to mind. Also years ago ordered a trail mix that was made in China (never mentioned in the presentation - booooo!). Since I refuse to eat Food from China due to lax regulations, I called QVC and they refunded my money. But since the food is packed in dry ice , I've never had an issue with contaminated food. Most of it is flash frozen so no worries of it going bad even if takes 1-2 days to ship.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered food from the Q over the years and to be honest haven't been impressed by most of it.  I feel the food is over priced and would never go by what the host states because the host is always going to love it!  They love every single item they sell whiich is not believable but  is their job as sales people.  

I live in an area where I can get any type of food or dessert from all different cultures .  I stopped ordering food from the Q long ago.  However, for those who are in areas or regions they can't get certain foods, the shows provide if you are willing to spend.