Contributor

QVC Christmas Day Programming

I was disappointed that QVC did not show any of the back to back Blue Jean Chef cooking videos during the Christmas Day programming, as in previous years.  Mostly what we saw was hours and hours of the outdoor parade.  No offense QVC, but that parade doesn't interest us in the least.  I hope next year we'll see Meredith's videos.  I hope you bring her back to QVC!   

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Christmas Day Programming

I agree about the parade; seemed to be one HS band after another.  Maybe Meredith has a contractual agreement that precludes showing her videos now thst she's gone?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think @Kachina624 is right. I so looked forward to her cooking demonstrations, and I had my DVR all set to record, but every time I clicked on I was seeing either the parade or an older show of ITKWD. That show at least had a few cooking demonstrations on it, but nothing like I saw last year.  Smiley Sad

What a shame. I liked Meredith on QVC, and now she is gone. But I do think there is an interest in seeing cooking demos with QVC products on Christmas Day. Maybe next year one of the new CE vendors can pre-record some programming for this! 

Esteemed Contributor

What I saw of the parade - it was a real 'downer' this year.  Fewer professional dancers  - agree about the HS bands - appeared to be working on a $$ budget.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

We don't want to keep seeing the same-ole same-ole Meredith videos. How boring is that? But her videos last year were so great to watch. Take a clue QVC, do something other than the boring parade and kitchen shows. Terrible programming for Christmas this year.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those that want to watch them again, they are all available on Meredith's website and also on YouTube. 

Look on YouTube for the channel "QVC Originals".

They have a playlist with all 117 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-MJ2niVMKcjwtg_OcQqdYLFDCJsxMcfn

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

For those that want to watch them again, they are all available on Meredith's website and also on YouTube. 

Look on YouTube for the channel "QVC Originals".

They have a playlist with all 117 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-MJ2niVMKcjwtg_OcQqdYLFDCJsxMcfn

@MezzieStarr - Thank you so much for this information! I will definitely be watching these next week when I have some time! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was looking forward to watching too.  Even if they were the same ones shown last year!  They, at least, were interesting.  Over and over with the parade - once was enough for me.  Don't mind watching a few hours of ITKWD.  Bring back the cooking videos.  By the way, not interested in the least either in watching hosts from DECADES ago singing the same Christmas songs either - for the umpeenth time.