Regular Contributor

QVC 2 Programming

[ Edited ]

Can someone fix the program guide? The themes of shows listed on your online program guide do not match what my cable provider has on the channel guide.

Just as bad is the fact that the programming juts in and out. Yesterday I was watching CIJ stuff that was supposed to be two hours worth and three items were shown and then it was back to regular merchandise.

Repeats of repeats?

Right now it is Sunday 7/3/17  at almost 1 p.m. central time where I live and you have a repeat of the CIJ  programming that was on last night that already had previously recorded posted.

I also noticed you go live for the big deal of the day and then back to pre-recorded programming?

Please straighten all this out as this is annoying and very confusing. This is not a great start for a newer channel that is in its infancy and still in transition mode.

Not a lot of people have this channel yet on their cable and for those of us who do and are trying to give it a chance we are turned off by these problems.

Honored Contributor

@Winter Holiday

I too get frustrated by the guide on my DirecTV screen being wrong all the time for Q2. QVC regular channel is almost never wrong, so between Q and the cable/satellite carriers, I wish they could get it right for Q2.

And maybe someone from QVC could enlighten us as to if and when Q2 will ever be going all live, and if they are going to separate some of the categories and show certain things on each channel.

At the very least, having all live programming would be a start, and getting the cable providers to get the program guides right would be nice as well.

Regular Contributor

@Mominohio I had set the dvr to record the tree lot show that was on yesterday 7/3 and that was to be followed by even more CIJ stuff. Since the cable guide doesn't match Q's guide I had to guess and record at least four times slots. Well even doing so some still cut off and I didn't know it until later at night when I sat down to watch.

A one hour program on Q's guide shows as a two hour show on the cable guide so I have to guess. I also noticed "live" programming doesn't always start on the hour or time its supposed to whichever way one wants to say it. Another observation is that on a few of the shows I've caught live the hosts were on the silly side and supercasual and almost unprepared. I've observed this in a QF show a cij show hosted by Pat and Dan Wheeler seemed to fumble several times yesterday while presenting trees.

Today on July 4th QVC 2 was completely out for a good six hours.