Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I haven't been able to access the forum for days on Safari but I can by using Chrome. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@Maltichonmom17 This makes it clearer that it's not about the search engine we're using, it's with the Q, and random, affecting some and not others. 

You're having problems with Safari, while I'm using it now and have had no problems. Others are having problems with Chrome, while you're not. 

Why is this happening?  Who knows, but we do know that we're low priority for the Q so they may have little motivation to remedy this problem. And, yes, it could be the beginning of a shut-down.

Honored Contributor

I doubt Q will do anything to solve the problems. They wanted to get rid of the forums and changed their mind after the outcry. Having worked in IT for many years, that was the death knell for most system fixes.  

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about this too.  So many problems with their website, shipping, ordering, quality, pricing, CS, lackluster sales and not fixing the problems for years. People have been complaining for years. 

Could it be TPTB just want to go to all streaming. Why put money into something if you will eventually get rid of it? Sooner rather that later. I personally don't think the Q is going to be a television program as it is now in 5 years or less. Just streaming/online sales.