Respected Contributor

This is a first for me.  I ordered 2 items from VPH, paid $5.50 shipping for each, and they were delivered in one large box.  Now, if I want to return one of the items (which is not a large item), the return label says $8.95 will be charged!  Each item does not need a large box so this is not fair!

Honored Contributor

Complain to QVC or post this in Customer Care and perhaps a moderator will respond.  I like getting multiple purchases on one bag or box.  Fewer bags and boxes.   I received pants and a top in one bag yesterday.  I hardly ever return anything so price of returning didn't occur to me, it's not a factor for me.  

Honored Contributor

If your pre pd return label is now indicating $8.95 to return, they've raised the return price by $2.00. It used to be $6.95. Don't doubt your word but you may want to check it again and/or call CS about this.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

If your pre pd return label is now indicating $8.95 to return, they've raised the return price by $2.00. It used to be $6.95. Don't doubt your word but you may want to check it again and/or call CS about this.

Wonder if  you are right about them raising the return label...............that will DEFINITLY effect my buying here if that is the case.......................

Esteemed Contributor

I think the return shipping fee is $8.95 for bigger items.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I also got all my VPH orders in 1 box!

I would also like to say,as much as I  LOVE  Val ,she stated the  Murcury glass trees were "different" this year.  They are not! I purposly bought a  NEW  gold one this year because she said that. It is the exact SAME  as the one I already have  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I just got one fairly large box earlier today with 2 sets of Lori Greiner's cooking utensils, each in it's own much smaller box. The utensils that you can prop on the side of your pot and they don't fall in. To save for Christmas gifts. Total shipping was $11.00 so $5.50 each. The smartlabel return label says $6.95 would be deducted from my refund if returned. No doubt they mean $6.95 EACH. So that would mean $13.90 to return them. Thus $2.90 more to return them than to receive them.

Respected Contributor

I totally understand the frustration of seeing a refund dwindle because of shipping fees and label fees.  I usually try to return all of my items in a single package.  The only issue is when the items have to be returned to different locations...clothing to Pennsylvania and kitchen items to North Carolina.  I have tried sending back on my own and find the prices are about the same if not more at the Post Office and UPS because they measure the box sizes and shipping is also based on the weight.  It seems the label is a convenience that really does seem to benefit the customer in the long run especially after you see the amount of the refund you get back. 

The Q Return Label fees are deducted from your refund and are based on the original weight of your item in its original packaging. Q Return Label costs are subject to change at any time, without prior notification. Restrictions and limitations may apply.

0 to 5 lbs: $6.95

5.01 to 10 lbs: $8.95

10.01 to 150 lbs: $10.95

Esteemed Contributor

So I just opened up one of the smaller cardboard boxes that holds a set of the utensils expecting to find yet another box that holds them, but a nice one with a picture of the utensils and maybe even a picture of Lori on it.  BUT NO.  Each utensil is just inside the plain brown cardboard box & wrapped separately in a bubble wrap sleeve (tiny bubbles) with a big sticker stuck on each one that says CHINA. Yes in caps. Also the pretty large sticker on the outside that box with the barcode also says Made in China but at least not in big capital letters. Geez Lori is really big on having everything made in China which anyone who watches her on Shark Tank probably knows. Because of course it's cheaper. I pulled a couple of them out of their sleeve just to have look see. They're okay, not top of the line quality but okay.

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl - I ordered a set of Kuhn Rikon salt and pepper grinders last week.  Kuhn Rikon is a Swiss company I thought. I am in So. California and the order was shipped from QVC's Ontario, Ca. distribution center so it arrived in several days which was nice.

However, the brown shipping box they were in said CHINA on it.

My husband thinks the box was made in China - makes me wonder!