Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

The price on the return label is not always $6.95, it depends on the size or weight of the box or order.  I have had $8.95 labels before.

Respected Contributor

There is also a problem with them listing several items on one invoice when separate orders were placed.  For example, I ordered 2 different things each on its own separate order.  What if I want to return one item and tear the bottom off to return it.  Then, if I decide to return the other item, I have no tear-off to enclose with the item.  Separate orders should have separate invoices.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree

I don't mind them combining orders, but give me separate invoices.  I have no problem returning things I am not happy with, but don't charge me $8.95 for any one item when it is not heavy or large.  The label reflects the size of the large box they sent, which was used to hold 2 separate orders.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17

Labels are different prices, depending on the weight of the order, or the size of the box.

Respected Contributor

It really bugs me when they send it all in one but you have to pay separate SH costs. That is just not right at all, you should only have to pay one SH cost.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  didn't know this, thx

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@shaggygirl - I ordered a set of Kuhn Rikon salt and pepper grinders last week.  Kuhn Rikon is a Swiss company I thought. I am in So. California and the order was shipped from QVC's Ontario, Ca. distribution center so it arrived in several days which was nice.

However, the brown shipping box they were in said CHINA on it.

My husband thinks the box was made in China - makes me wonder!

I just spent some time googling trying to find info as to whether any of their products are made in China. I read quite a few sites and couldn't find anything that would lead one to believe they are. So maybe your husband was right! And maybe the cardboard box and the pop sleeves (I'm going blank on the term at the moment) were the only thing made in China in my order.

On second thought nah, Lori likes to have things manufactured overseas due to the cheap factor. Maybe that's why the scrub daddy's have gone downhill and fall apart, she is after all the one who invested in and got those on QVC and in stores. Probably went to the cheapest manufacturer she could find. On the plus side, she did make the inventor a millionaire as well as added a few million to her own bank account so goody for him and for her.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

There is also a problem with them listing several items on one invoice when separate orders were placed.  For example, I ordered 2 different things each on its own separate order.  What if I want to return one item and tear the bottom off to return it.  Then, if I decide to return the other item, I have no tear-off to enclose with the item.  Separate orders should have separate invoices.

@Catch71 . I've had to do that.  I just printed out the invoice for the second item.

Honored Contributor

Some items have a higher return label cost.  I got a pair of shoes a few months ago that had an $8.95 return label.  

Respected Contributor

All the home shopping channels are doing this! I received a Trish McEvoy lipstick and gloss. a wine areator , and a set of plastic nesting food containers all in one box from HSN yesterday.  People complained about Evine for a long time????