Occasional Contributor

Q..... PLEASE FIX..... CAN’T POST REVIEWS OR ANSWER PRODUCT QUESTIONS!!!

For the last couple of days, I haven’t been able to post reviews or answer product questions. I’ve called customer service requesting that they pass it along to corporate and I’ve also sent feedback through the Q site. I also posted in forum under “Customer Care”.

My problem is:  When I try to post, the site is now requiring me to enter my nickname. When I do enter my nickname, the site tells me the name is already taken. YES, THE NICKNAME IS TAKEN..... BY ME..... WHEN I POSTED MY FIRST REVIEW AND FIRST QUESTION YEARS AGO! This is something new and has never happened to me before. I have not had to enter my nickname because it happened automatically when I posted. And, I’m not going to create another nickname. So, I never post reviews or answer any questions anymore??? I know I’m not the only one because there was one response to my other post in the “Customer Care” section.

Is anyone else having this problem???

Honored Contributor

Re: Q..... PLEASE FIX..... CAN’T POST REVIEWS OR ANSWER PRODUCT QUESTIONS!!!

@Zips wrote:

For the last couple of days, I haven’t been able to post reviews or answer product questions. I’ve called customer service requesting that they pass it along to corporate and I’ve also sent feedback through the Q site. I also posted in forum under “Customer Care”.

My problem is:  When I try to post, the site is now requiring me to enter my nickname. When I do enter my nickname, the site tells me the name is already taken. YES, THE NICKNAME IS TAKEN..... BY ME..... WHEN I POSTED MY FIRST REVIEW AND FIRST QUESTION YEARS AGO! This is something new and has never happened to me before. I have not had to enter my nickname because it happened automatically when I posted. And, I’m not going to create another nickname. So, I never post reviews or answer any questions anymore??? I know I’m not the only one because there was one response to my other post in the “Customer Care” section.

Is anyone else having this problem???

@Zips  And other issues  Every time they do something new, it messes up the old way of doing things.  I cannot post at all some days because it will not let me register, says I have posted too much.  Then it says I need to clear my cookies.  My cookies do not need clearing.  This has become a big boondoggle.  

Respected Contributor

QVC please fix this really bad mess.

Respected Contributor

I also reported this happening to me.   I am frustated as much as you are    Woman Sad

Super Contributor

Hi, I can't read reviews, they only load half way, when I try to sign in it says REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE- what does that even mean??

Occasional Contributor

I think you have a bigger mess then I do. I would hate not being able to read reviews before I bought something!!!

Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

Hi, I can't read reviews, they only load half way, when I try to sign in it says REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE- what does that even mean??

@Rose429  This REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE thing has been going on for well over a month....never gets fixed. I have  given up on  this website. It is totally not functional.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Rose429 wrote:

@Rose429  This REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE thing has been going on for well over a month....never gets fixed. I have  given up on  this website. It is totally not functional.

@SeaMaiden @Rose429 @Zips  I don't think they care.  I think we have all complained enough to make our voices heard so as long as they are making money --- so it's our problem.  So sad that their clientele means so little to them.