Esteemed Contributor

Usually, the promo pops up the first time i hit the website for the day, which is fine.  But today, EVERY PRODUCT PAGE.  PLEASE STOP!

Super Contributor

It is so annoying I will be limiting my shopping today and until it stops. The Q has just found a way to make shopping here more difficult. It is not a good marketing tool.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, this recurring pop-up message has been happening for a couple of days; the setting needs to be fixed! As others have noted, when these promotions are applied, you typically see the pop-up once, close it, and then it goes away for the rest of the browsing session—but for at least 48 hours now, it reappears every time you click something or go to another page on the website.

Since I have a Q Card, the pop-up I'm seeing keeps telling me that I get four Easy Pays on everything, so just in case anyone wondered, this seems to be an issue that affects every single person visiting the website. FUN.

Occasional Contributor

DONE!   NO MORE QVC UNTIL POP UP IS GONE.....

Contributor

I was just on the website and got so many pop ups, I couldn't look at products without the easy pay one coming up over and over. Please stop it! Extremely annoying! I simply will no longer go on the website if this is not changed. 

Regular Contributor

Amen to all the comments.

stopped using easy pay a while ago for those who still want it this is overkill.

Completely annoying.

Honored Contributor

@marleespal wrote:

I was just on the website and got so many pop ups, I couldn't look at products without the easy pay one coming up over and over. Please stop it! Extremely annoying! I simply will no longer go on the website if this is not changed. 

I give up, I was looking at shoes and every time the screen changed I get the pop up. No Q shopping today !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I did what someone else suggested....I put a sticky note over where the pop up appears.  Dumb, I know.  But I'm just tired of looking at that annoying popup constantly!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Q should add a tick box to it.

q ad.png

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@CAMOGIRL - If you get a chance, perhaps you could edit the title of your post to be something like "MODS - Q Card pop-up alert issue" or something similar to help people with the power to fix this problem pay more attention to the thread. Thanks!