Super Contributor
Someone needs to address QVC programming. I can now go for days with nothing interesting. About 60-70% of shows are 'gifts', which could mean anything. Please take some time to be more varied and more specific! This sounds as if nobody cares!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Programming is appalling

It's formula programming. What sells the most gets the most air time. If you want uniqueness please shop at a small business boutique in your town.

New Contributor

Re: Programming is appalling

I have noticed that the gifts presented for the holidays are all junk, and nothing anyone would want to give anyone. I agree about the flashlights, and the reruns of toys for the little ones. My grandchildren are now older and I need better suggestions. I did purchase head phones for two of my grandchildren, and the price was good compared to Amazon, etc. I miss the jewelry shows or jewelry suggestions around the holidays that they had a couple years ago. We could buy for ourselves and others. However, I refuse to give a vacuum, floor cleaner, flashlight, or Steel By Design jewelry to my loved ones. How about more scarves, sweaters, and good quality jewelry. How about Honora jewelry for young girls, sterling silver for young girls, jerseys for boys? QVC - IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE READ SOME OF THE OTHER COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD AND TAKE THEM TO HEART. WE NEED MORE QUALITY GIFTS, MORE ATTRACTIVE GIFTS, AND MORE FOR BOYS AND GIRLS WHO ARE 8 TO 12 YRS. OLD WHO LOVE SPORTS, AND GIRLS WHO LOVE TO WEAR PRETTY THINGS NOT MADE OF STEEL THAT WILL NOT LAST. FLASHLIGHTS AND REMOTE CONTROL CARS DO NOT FIT THE BILL!! THANKS!