Valued Contributor

I've always enjoyed the change of pace when they have the Irish events. It's nice to see different faces and different products for a day.  I was thinking it would be nice if they could have other "festivals" during the year.  I'm not suggesting 24 hour events, but maybe a 3-hour event in prime time. They could feature Greek, Mexican, Italian, Scandinavian, Indonesian, Japanese, African, etc.  They could have jewelry, housewares, decor, fashion, etc.  Plus, David could sample all their food. Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

To onewhitesparrow: you are really losing out by not shopping at HSN. They have the coloring books you want--why not order a couple? Do you limit yourself to just one B&M grocery store, or drugstore, or department store?

I buy a sizable amount from many places (QVC and HSN, for instance).

insomniac,  in the long ago past I shopped at HSN a few times.   But stopped because I just wanted to shop with QVC.

Correct I stay with the same grocery store because I like the items they put in the store; which are healthy, and the same drugstore because they have ice cream in a cone.  And I like to stay married to the same man.   I keep things simple.

Respected Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

I've always enjoyed the change of pace when they have the Irish events. It's nice to see different faces and different products for a day.  I was thinking it would be nice if they could have other "festivals" during the year.  I'm not suggesting 24 hour events, but maybe a 3-hour event in prime time. They could feature Greek, Mexican, Italian, Scandinavian, Indonesian, Japanese, African, etc.  They could have jewelry, housewares, decor, fashion, etc.  Plus, David could sample all their food. Smiley LOL

In the past I loved to watch the Irish Days each year but for some reason one religion was talked about over and over and showed many items with that one religion symbols.  It felt like a religious program.  I no longer watch it ...not even for 10 minutes.   Ireland is more then one religion.      I do like shows that features different countries.  Where they talk about that country, and show items made in that country.