Esteemed Contributor

I miss the quilt shows and the Tiffany lamps.  I would like to see more linen shows with bedspreads. 

How about a show where they pulled maybe 25 to 35 items from their online stash that is never shown on air.  Run through them rather quickly without all the extra chatter.  Just give item number, brief discription or demo and then move to the next item.  They wouldn't even have to be in the same category.  HSN does a five items in five minutes on jewelry items every once in awhile right in the middle of a jewelry show.  I would watch a show like that.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I would like a lot of different Adult Coloring books.  I have one I am coloring now that I got at Micheals and it is full of wonderful nice fancy long gowns...all the ladies are standing among green leaves and flowers.   It is very relaxing.   

Sure they can have different coloring books but make them darn good.  Really good coloring books.   

Also good coloring pencils with a sharper.  

Also would be good to offer a nice carring case for the books and pencils so we can take with us if we are going to be hanging out waiting for someone or traveling hanging out in airports.  

HSN sells them

I don't shop HSN....I shop QVC.   (smile)     Thanks.  

I did go look and didn't find what I am looking for.  

Found one at Micheals.   

I got mine at Barnes and Nobles. Bought the coloring pencils/crayons from 'everythings a dollar' store.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I would like a lot of different Adult Coloring books.  I have one I am coloring now that I got at Micheals and it is full of wonderful nice fancy long gowns...all the ladies are standing among green leaves and flowers.   It is very relaxing.   

Sure they can have different coloring books but make them darn good.  Really good coloring books.   

Also good coloring pencils with a sharper.  

Also would be good to offer a nice carring case for the books and pencils so we can take with us if we are going to be hanging out waiting for someone or traveling hanging out in airports.  

HSN sells them

I don't shop HSN....I shop QVC.   (smile)     Thanks.  

I did go look and didn't find what I am looking for.  

Found one at Micheals.   

I got mine at Barnes and Nobles. Bought the coloring pencils/crayons from 'everythings a dollar' store.

Thanks for the idea...Barnes and Nobles.   I will check it out.  

Super Contributor

Really like the Victorian home (I get a really neat victorian trading catalog) and NASCAR idea (really miss those shows).

The Halloween shows were always fun.  

More Nick Chavez and yes to a tsv.

Buy more save more on shipping would be nice too.

New Kitchen gadgets etc...

tkins

Valued Contributor

onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think it would be fun to have world wide ideas of magical items.  Around the world are different ideas of something that they view are magical to own and carry.   Could be anything such as jewelry, candles, nice tee shirts with magical designs, shawls or scarfs with magical designs, small statues, etc.   QVC sells some already I have seen by different people.  They could tell the story about each item.  Maybe an item could be a olden times Goddess.  Those are always fun to see and hear the story connected.  I think it would be fun.  QVC has sold crosses for years and they tell that story.  Sorta like that idea....but world magical items.  Oh and add the stars, sun and moon into this idea of magical items.  Should be a fun and different show.  

I really like this one!  Would be must-see TV.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Valued Contributor

I'd love a show for oenophiles (winos).  They could have wine glasses, coasters. openers, storage cubes, bottle stoppers, coolers, wine cellar components, etc.  Also books on wine - educational, funny, philosophical, etc.  Then there are the candles that you put in the empty bottles - both ones that look like corks, and inserts that make candelabra.  Plus there are kits that you can make trays and things out of corks.

wine-smiley.png

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Re: Program Ideas for QVC

[ Edited ]

@SHIRAZ wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think it would be fun to have world wide ideas of magical items.  Around the world are different ideas of something that they view are magical to own and carry.   Could be anything such as jewelry, candles, nice tee shirts with magical designs, shawls or scarfs with magical designs, small statues, etc.   QVC sells some already I have seen by different people.  They could tell the story about each item.  Maybe an item could be a olden times Goddess.  Those are always fun to see and hear the story connected.  I think it would be fun.  QVC has sold crosses for years and they tell that story.  Sorta like that idea....but world magical items.  Oh and add the stars, sun and moon into this idea of magical items.  Should be a fun and different show.  

I really like this one!  Would be must-see TV.

...........................................................................................................

Not sure of the lady's name but she was selling items from another country and she was talking about a Goddess charm.  Told the neat story and I thought wow QVC should have a total show of items of charming stories from around the world.  

It would be different and fun to watch.  Who knows we might find something or many items we really need and want.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Program Ideas for QVC

[ Edited ]

QVC still has a relationship with London Fog.  

How about some of their nice outerwear?  A Full Length Trench Coat would be nice - Cherry Red please.

I could replace my very old, but much loved one.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

All good ideas.  I can sum up the whole thing by saying what QVC should bring back is... VARIETY.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

To onewhitesparrow: you are really losing out by not shopping at HSN. They have the coloring books you want--why not order a couple? Do you limit yourself to just one B&M grocery store, or drugstore, or department store?

I buy a sizable amount from many places (QVC and HSN, for instance).