Contributor

I consider myself a bargain shopper but I get sucked in sometimes to certain cute items on air. I almost always get things at reduced prices (sale, clearance, TSV, ODO, last clicks, lunchtime or primetime special etc) but not 100% of the time. I hate paying full retail price. 

I can find really cute clothes at TJMaxx and Marshall's and Old Navy for much less but I do order often from the Q, mostly Denim & CO but now they are getting too high.... I don't care to spend over $30 on a shirt!

I believe they would sell much more volume if they lowered their prices, on clothing in particular, by 25%. Most women look for deals, unless money is not a concern for them. Most women like to have many options in the closet.

Trusted Contributor

I love Coldwater Creek!  I have so very many of their jackets and tops and they never go out of style.  I cannot tell you the countless compliments I have received whenever I wear a piece from Coldwater; I dearly love them!

Super Contributor

@RetailTherapy31 wrote:

I consider myself a bargain shopper but I get sucked in sometimes to certain cute items on air. I almost always get things at reduced prices (sale, clearance, TSV, ODO, last clicks, lunchtime or primetime special etc) but not 100% of the time. I hate paying full retail price. 

I can find really cute clothes at TJMaxx and Marshall's and Old Navy for much less but I do order often from the Q, mostly Denim & CO but now they are getting too high.... I don't care to spend over $30 on a shirt!

I believe they would sell much more volume if they lowered their prices, on clothing in particular, by 25%. Most women look for deals, unless money is not a concern for them. Most women like to have many options in the closet.

Girl YES!....I'm all about TJMaxx, Marshalls and Old Navy (sometimes Kohls, but they are pricey too, even with using all the coupons)....and don't sleep on Walmart - I have always bought basic things like socks, undies, tshirts, etc....but here lately, I've been picking up actual outfits and LOVE THEM!

New Contributor

EXAMPLE:   LOGO ITEM:  A350494  |  $76.95 @ TSV PRICING

For ONE top: $76.95 ?

LOGO Pricing is Beyond Reasonable.
Cute, but not that cute...

Seems other designers are following suit.
Just not fair to the middle class buyers.
Shame on the greed.

Love to shop with the QVC/HSN family... being introduced to new things here and there, but the rise in pricing for clothing is just too much anymore.

Like others, I have to absolutely LOVE it.

The sizing is also an issue --- all over the place.

One minute I'm a 0, the next a 4, and the next a 12...

I am a perfect size 4, 5'2" tall and weigh in at 107-111 pounds.

I ordered one item, starting with my regular size, and replaced it again and again up to a size 12, and still... the sizing is so off.  

Bring back QUALITY clothing, clothing that does not require wearing two shirts so people can't see through the one you just bought.

Bring back CONSISTENT sizing, imagine the costs saved on the back & forth shipping.

Bring back FAIR PRICING... so working class America, can afford to buy a couple of tops at a time.  'On Sale' pricing is even high.  

Bring back quality, without the greed...

QVC has brought many good things to us.  I've enjoyed shopping with them over the years.  Hopefully someone will work on these issues.

Contributor

I refuse to pay $60 ++ for a LOGO top, from the reviews I read, most of it is a poly rayon span blend and is either paper thin or pills after a couple of wearings and washings. NO THANKS! She may have some cute things that have caught my eye but I can't pay her prices. Susan Graver has gone up too and she was always a bit high for my taste and budget.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
amazing how they are still charging shipping, lowering quality, and jacking up some prices beyond most are able or willing to pay; I guess they are being subsidized by their other companies.

@lovesrecess.  Surely as a teacher, former or present, you keep up with current events and are aware of the tariffs that have been effect since last summer and are being increased, on consumer products, including clothing, from China.

Just read they haven't affected China at all, the only entity affected has been the American consumer.  If they are increased again, it will cost the average family over $2,000. Per year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Travel to NYC several times a year. The coat would have been perfect for wearing this October in NYC. Returned sleeve length to long. You continue making snarky remarks about my purchases. Please! Stop. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Occasional Contributor

This top is $93.80 and $3.50 shipping. Maybe they used gold thread when they stitched it up?  https://www.qvc.com/Side-Stitch-Tencera-Pullover-Roll-Tab-Sleeve-Hi-Low-Tunic.product.A299018.html?s...

I don't know who is buying these overpriced clothes.

Susan Graver was always higher priced but now it's even worse.

Denim & Co has some nice things but for some of the clothes, I don't find them attractive at all and certainly wouldn’t pay the high prices they are now touting.

QVC = quality, value and convenience. 

Well, it's convenient but so are all online shopping stores, quality - sometimes but value  I have to say not so much.

Their Today's Special you can find a good buy at times.  But now I compare their products to Amazon first since I am a Prime member and shipping is mostly free and delivery is one or two days.

Qvc has outpriced this customer for sure. Amazon sells some of the same things that are on QVC and sometimes the price is like half of QVC's. Whoever is in charge of these new prices is getting greedy!  Goodbye QVC, see you around maybe!