Valued Contributor

Ifeel most of the product presentations are much too long.Sometimes I change the channel,and it seems like forever,when I go back to QVC they are still talking about the same product.Why so long????With thethousands of products you would think they would like to show more.I find it so boring when everything thats been said is repeated many times.Please shorten them up.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Presentations too.too long

@mosky

I couldn't agree with you more.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

They've become one hour infomercials.   The only this missing is Billy May shouting at the viewers.  Never fear though, QVC's hosts come pretty close or exceed him in that department!

Esteemed Contributor

Last night (Sunday) after Susan G - Rick and the night gal came on and said - they had lots to show and would be buzzing (my word) through them - so be advised...................to self I said......hey they finally heard us.    ZZZ  I certainly didn't get dizzy with any speed increase.    blah blah blah   Went to bed - so boring - couldn't wait to turn TV off - even before eleven news.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i totally agree.  i often flip the channel and never go back because i get interested in something else.   the exception would be AM Style.  i always watch that start to finish. 

Occasional Visitor

I agree totally!!  Especially things like Nutri System!!  OHMYHEAVENS!!  It was like a marathon!!

Contributor

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@pottsie wrote:

I agree totally!!  Especially things like Nutri System!!  OHMYHEAVENS!!  It was like a marathon!!

Not going to waste a Sunday watching hosts have conniptions over cardboard food. One might as well eat the box because I’m pretty sure the food inside bears no resemblance to what is advertised.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@pottsie wrote:

Not going to waste a Sunday watching hosts have conniptions over cardboard food. One might as well eat the box because I’m pretty sure the food inside bears no resemblance to what is advertised.

@SunValley   LOL almost spit my coffee out.

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of us have been complaining about the too long presentations for years, but it is completely ignored.  Don't they know it gets boring and we change channels.........guess not.

When you shop at a b & m store, how long does it take to look at a piece of clothing you're interested in?  Maybe a couple of minutes and you've seen it all.