Trusted Contributor

I do wish you would send the packages UPS direct and not hand them off to the post office

Jessa
Frequent Contributor

I agree. We have a very lazy mail lady & a very nice, friendly UPS guy so we would rather have UPS deliver our packages. The mail lady will scrunch our packages into our mailbox. The clothes are so wrinkled. UPS will put our packages on our porch. Because QVC sends most of our mail USPS we do not buy much because of the condition it is received. It must be cheaper to send USPS than UPS but if we do not buy, then QVC is not making money.

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Honored Contributor

People post about this **constantly** and it's not gonna happen. I have NO problems with my deliveries.

Respected Contributor

I do agree on this. That being said I got my philosophy TSV this way and it came yesterday. Pretty good as far as the time it took. Usually though when it goes from ups to mail it takes forever. 

Honored Contributor

The people complaining about the USPS handoff would be the first to complain when postage escalates to a minimum of $10. for straight UPS.  I'm not in that big of a hurry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

People post about this **constantly** and it's not gonna happen. I have NO problems with my deliveries.

I don't have problems with mine either.  My post office is FABULOUS

Regular Contributor

Boy do I ever agree.  It can delay delivery up to 5 days if it arrives at the post office just before a weekend ad worse if there is a holiday tacked on.  To make matters worse I get a notice that it has been delivered and spend time looking for it outside somewhere then call the post office for them to tell me it is there that it has been delivered.  Hate it.  Of course cheaper for the Q but a pain for the customer.  Since I am paying for the shipping I think I should have a say.

Regular Contributor

Lucky you.  The past few years we have had nothing but problems with the post office.  3 years ago I send a Christmas package containing two handmade quilts as well as other gifts.  It never arrived for Christmas although it was mailed early December.  Search turned up nothing.  Three weeks after Christmas a stranger brought it to the door as it had been delivered to the wrong house.  Next year I paid extra to have it signed for.  It was thrown on the step and no signature requested or was anyone aware it was there.  Fortunately it was not stolen.  The next year I send it certified mail and it was returned to me the end of January undelivered.  My hubby had to send a card to a grandson 4 times before he recived it.  In addition over the years on 4 occasions birthday cards with gift card were never delivered. Stolen for sure.  Complaints to the Postal Inspector unanswered.  I will send nothing via the post office this year for sure.

Super Contributor

Most of the packages are shipped UPS and then UPS deliver the smaller packages to the Postal service. They have the larger items delivered through UPS.

Respected Contributor

On occassion I have upgraded my shipping for something I needed and it has arrived in 3 days.  So if you want to pay for it, you will get it alot sooner.  But i would much prefer straight UPS for normal deliveries.  Before we could have that choice.