Occasional Contributor

Over kill from the hosts....too much!  Over priced products.  Fashion "designers" are questionable...Lori Goldestein & H by Halston?  Laughable.  My purchases at QVC are dwindling due to the high prices, cheap materials & in Goldstein & Halston case, goofy designs.  Only fashions still decent are Denim & Co., Joan Rivers & Quacker...the rest are hidious...my opinion.

Valued Contributor

To each their own, I wouldn't be caught in Quaker or denim and company, I can buy similar at the dollar store. Logo and Halston are classic and good designs

Honored Contributor

I rarely buy Denim & Co any more.  If I buy any clothes, they're likely to be SG, IM, or LouisD.  

Trusted Contributor

I think all of them have good designs and quality as well as poor designs and quality. Just need to be careful. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree - stopped buying clothes on the Q.  Used to buy some D&Co - never never Q Factor in all these decades - due to lady vendor and all the glitter (ugh) and the prices - but primarly the quality just isn't there.  (oh, the shipping costs and the sizes aren't dependable)

Trusted Contributor

Yep, prices all seem high.  But I still purchase choice logo , d & C, and I do have a few Halston pieces.  I need to pick and choose though, due to pricing.  Quacker, just doesnt fit my style, but many ladies do love the Quacker.  Different tastes .  But pricing needs to be addressed but I am sure will not as we all still shop and buy and they continue to make oodles of money. But to be fair, when I fall in love with a TSV or a clearance item. I BUY BUY BUY.  To this day, some of my favorite apparell and home pieces are from QVC, they DO have beautiful things.